Bills FatHeads

kota

Those are pretty phat! But a little on the expensive side, no? If I had a place to put one, I might buy one...

Being a parent, my son loves his Marvel Comic guys...Spiderman, Superman, Batman, ect.......

My son has a Spiderman one, and its pretty big and we got in from Wal Mart for 15 bucks. Ive seen several comic ones in Wal Mart and Target and K-mart.

Just a little heads up for the parents out there trying to save money!

http://www.fathead.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/

Decided to check to see if they had any additions. Last time this year they had Willis :angry: and the helmet. Wish they had a Thurman Thomas.

There's a spot on the website, that allows customers to email requests. I email them about once a week to request the Bills throwback helmet. I would love to add that to my gameroom.

If anyone else would like to see the throwback helmet, please send along the requests. Maybe we'll get it.

Those are pretty phat! But a little on the expensive side, no? If I had a place to put one, I might buy one...

They often have 2 for 1 sales which make it a little better. I received one as a gift a year or two ago of the Willis decal, and it was generic enough that I actually like the 6ft decal in my Bills Bar. It is a Bill RB coming at you, partially hiding the number, AND he has a tinted face shield. :angry:

I could not return it anyway, because the other half of the two-fer was NASCAR for somebody else, who LOVED his.

Kelly or Smith would have been nicer, I agree - but I like what I have!