Oil in North Dakota

Better yet, let's do nothing else but invade other oil producing countries and let the oil people and Halliburton get rich off of it. :thumbsup:

That's our government.

Let's do nothing = Democrats

Let's invade oil producing countries = Republicans

This country is currenly run by a bunch of numbnuts.

Better yet, let's do nothing else but invade other oil producing countries and let the oil people and Halliburton get rich off of it. :(

Wow!! there were just about 30 million shares of XOM stock traded today. I didnt know Halliburton had that many evil employees. :thumbsup:

That's our government.

Acually smart. Let's take everyone elses oil first. Then we'll drill for ours when they have none. Thiis way we can just control the whole world since they won't have the means to operate their tanks, missles, etc...

That's our government.

I can't even vote but it's Ron Paul. The only way. At the very least you know he will abide by the Constitution. And that can't be a bad thing.

I can't even vote but it's Ron Paul. The only way. At the very least you know he will abide by the Constitution. And that can't be a bad thing.

I can't say I'm a Paul supporter, Dante, but certainly am all for abiding by the Constitution.

I didn't detect in your posts that you can't yet vote. I do find your posts well-worded and thoughtful, and I believe you will be a welcome addition to the electorate.

I can't say I'm a Paul supporter, Dante, but certainly am all for abiding by the Constitution.

I didn't detect in your posts that you can't yet vote. I do find your posts well-worded and thoughtful, and I believe you will be a welcome addition to the electorate.

He also could be a convicted felon or a foreign terrorist non-citizen. You assume too much.