Buffalo AND Tim Russert Tribute Video I just made...

Why!?!?!?!? Why would you put Wide Right in there!?!?!?!?

because that IS how we are identified... The SB victory parade footage is hard to come by, but by recognizing the excellence that didn't quite bring home a trophy - you embrace who Buffalo is today. A city that celebrated great seasons, but came up short.

Very nice job. The echoes symbolizes that Tim Russert's voice still reverberates within us. The Wide Right and No Goal symbolizes the resiliency of the City in that hope is eternal and we live to cheer on for another day.

Did anyone ever think of what it would have been like if Norwood made the field goal? Would we still have the same passion we currently harbor within ourselves for that special future moment that will put all the Wide Rights and No Goals to sleep for good? Or would we just fade into the sunset like so many other one-time champions?

Tim said it best when he mentioned Dallas has its oil fields and blondes and Washington its politics. But Buffalo has its passion to keep going no matter what obstacles can be thrown in front of them.

I live in Southern Orange County in California and when someone mentions the four lost Super Bowls, it defines the greatest era of the Buffalo Bills. I respond that were were four-time AFC champions, a feat that more than likely will never be repeated. Even the Pats can not take that away from us.

Resiliency is what defines us Bill's fans. Passion is our engine to keep going when things look bleak. Go Bills!! :rolleyes:

Very nice job. The echoes symbolizes that Tim Russert's voice still reverberates within us. The Wide Right and No Goal symbolizes the resiliency of the City in that hope is eternal and we live to cheer on for another day.

Did anyone ever think of what it would have been like if Norwood made the field goal? Would we still have the same passion we currently harbor within ourselves for that special future moment that will put all the Wide Rights and No Goals to sleep for good? Or would we just fade into the sunset like so many other one-time champions?

Tim said it best when he mentioned Dallas has its oil fields and blondes and Washington its politics. But Buffalo has its passion to keep going no matter what obstacles can be thrown in front of them.

I live in Southern Orange County in California and when someone mentions the four lost Super Bowls, it defines the greatest era of the Buffalo Bills. I respond that were were four-time AFC champions, a feat that more than likely will never be repeated. Even the Pats can not take that away from us.

Resiliency is what defines us Bill's fans. Passion is our engine to keep going when things look bleak. Go Bills!! :rolleyes:

when the part comes when tim says "if you walk through the streets of buffalo...everyone comes together on a sunday - its a common bond"

that makes me teary-eyed..not gonna lie...

"