Posluszny Article

H2o

Hmmm, for a guy who really hasnt done anything, this dude sure gets a lot of attention, accolades and endorsements.

I really hope he backs it up on the field and doesnt become another Coy Wire :rolleyes:

Did you really just compare Posluszny to Wire!? He won the bednarik award for best defensive player in college football. I would say that is deserving of a little attention. He aslo showed more in the first two games of last season than Wire ever has.

And who is your favorite LB, sleazy...Tedy Bruschi?

I am sorry, I didnt mean to stir up a hornets nest, but I remember all the hype Wire got when he first showed up, and it continued with a lot of attention off the field.

As a Bills fan I hope Poz is the second coming of Zach Thomas or better. I just remember him being run over at Penn State by Ohio State backs, and I am wondering whats gonna happen against NFL players who are much better

I am sorry, I didnt mean to stir up a hornets nest, but I remember all the hype Wire got when he first showed up, and it continued with a lot of attention off the field.

As a Bills fan I hope Poz is the second coming of Zach Thomas or better. I just remember him being run over at Penn State by Ohio State backs, and I am wondering whats gonna happen against NFL players who are much better

Maybe your memories are a year out of date. You do remember that he played the entire pre-season last year, right? And two+ regular season games? Not a lot of getting run over there.....

You do? Which PSU-OSU game was that?

2005, University Park: Posluszny made 14 tackles with two tackles for losses in a 17-10 win over Ohio State and had a huge sack on OSU's next-to-last possession.

2006, Columbus: 28-6 Ohio State, courtesy of a long TD pass by Troy Smith and two Anthony Morelli pick-sixes. PSU outrushed OSU, 142-138.

So which game were you talking about again?

You do? Which PSU-OSU game was that?

2005, University Park: Posluszny made 14 tackles with two tackles for losses in a 17-10 win over Ohio State and had a huge sack on OSU's next-to-last possession.

2006, Columbus: 28-6 Ohio State, courtesy of a long TD pass by Troy Smith and two Anthony Morelli pick-sixes. PSU outrushed OSU, 142-138.

So which game were you talking about again?

Lori why is your tone so antagonistic? Are we not all Bills fans? This is not an arbitration hearing where I have to pull down and state all the demerits of someone who happens to be on the same team!

I have been a Buckeye fan all my life and how can you state stats to show that someone had a great game, especially when it is based on tackles! Why didnt you post the numbers OSU's offense? I have always said that tackles are not an accurate indicator to base someone's overall performance!

Just for your information, he was taken to lunch in both games. And it was based on my memory of those games that I started having doubts about this guy, most of which I hope he proves me wrong. Personally he is not as good as OSU's recent linebackers like Laurinitis or AJ Hawk, who hasnt done squat in the NFL despite all the hype :angry: , and I have worries that Poz might be the same.

Heck whats all the fuss about? Cant I worry out aloud. BTW I have the same doubts about T-Edwards

Personally he is not as good as OSU's recent linebackers like Laurinitis or AJ Hawk, who hasnt done squat in the NFL despite all the hype :angry: , and I have worries that Poz might be the same.

Speaking of getting run over, look no further to AJ Hawk against the Buffalo Bills.

You guys remember that?

Lori why is your tone so antagonistic? Are we not all Bills fans? This is not an arbitration hearing where I have to pull down and state all the demerits of someone who happens to be on the same team!

I have been a Buckeye fan all my life and how can you state stats to show that someone had a great game, especially when it is based on tackles! Why didnt you post the numbers OSU's offense? I have always said that tackles are not an accurate indicator to base someone's overall performance!

Just for your information, he was taken to lunch in both games. And it was based on my memory of those games that I started having doubts about this guy, most of which I hope he proves me wrong. Personally he is not as good as OSU's recent linebackers like Laurinitis or AJ Hawk, who hasnt done squat in the NFL despite all the hype :angry: , and I have worries that Poz might be the same.

Heck whats all the fuss about? Cant I worry out aloud. BTW I have the same doubts about T-Edwards

Run over? Taken to lunch? Comparing a two-time Bednarik Award winner to COY WIRE ?!? And you wonder why I'm "antagonistic"?

Fight on, State.

Hmmm, for a guy who really hasnt done anything, this dude sure gets a lot of attention, accolades and endorsements.

I really hope he backs it up on the field and doesnt become another Coy Wire :angry:

Pos is much better than coy wire, but I can see where you are coming from. He sure the heck is no patrick willis. And he does do a lot of talking for a guy who has played 2 games. But he is a good looking white guy playing a non-white position so naturally the media is going to love him. If he turns out to be a fringe pro-bowler he will be like david wright of the ny mets. Better 3rd basemen out there but none of them good looking and speak clear english.

Pos is much better than coy wire, but I can see where you are coming from. He sure the heck is no patrick willis. And he does do a lot of talking for a guy who has played 2 games. But he is a good looking white guy playing a non-white position so naturally the media is going to love him. If he turns out to be a fringe pro-bowler he will be like david wright of the ny mets. Better 3rd basemen out there but none of them good looking and speak clear english.

Aside from the racial angle, all I can say is God Bless. Finally an objective and logical thinking analyst :D

Dude.......... :D You forgot to say "no homo" after you said os was a good looking white guy, I hope.