Buying rams tickets

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any experience with buying rams tickets. Some friends and I are planning on going to the game in st louis this year, but we arent sure how many we are gonna have yet. They go on sale friday and im wondering if I should just buy them then to be safe or if I should wait till I know how many I need and try doing the ebay/scalper thing later on. Anyone know how in demand the rams are in st louis? Go Bills

I live in St. Louis, and I think you'll be able to find great seats for under face value on the street before the game. The ones you can buy on Friday are probably not very good seats anyway . When it gets close to the game, my wife (who runs guest services for the dome) can usually buy great seats at face value from the Rams. I would not buy them this week if I were you.

I don't know if this answers your question, but I was able to get four great seats (30 yard line, 30 rows up) to the Bills-Rams game on ebay from a Rams season ticket holder at just under face value. That's how optimistic fans apparently are in St. Louis this season.

I expect the dome to be inundated with Bills fans.

I already have tickets to the game. Since we needed to get a number of seats together, we just went the Stubhub route. Cost more, but we have excellent seats (lower level, along the 50 yard line).

We have a forum set up for that game, in case anyone wants to get together for tailgating.