you thought John Kerry was boring?

see, you say "you dudes" like i have any political affiliation. i dont completely fall in line with every aspect of your way of thinking so i must be "one of them", "the enemy". how very short-sighted and narrow minded.

Or, possibly, "you dudes" could simply be referring to the people who hide behind a "Gee, I have no party affiliation" mask while they argue about a transgression by a Democrat with the quick-witted "Well, our current president sucks." Were you not quick enough to come up with something better...oh, like, "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

Clearly you are a liberal weenie because you knock the current administration as a direct and immediate response to someone poking fun at a former unsuccesful Democratic presidential candidate.

Fixed that for you since you were having difficulty following the train of thought.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, possibly, "you dudes" could simply be referring to the people who hide behind a "Gee, I have no party affiliation" mask while they argue about a transgression by a Democrat with the quick-witted "Well, our current president sucks." Were you not quick enough to come up with something better...oh, like, "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

And what exactly was the transgression?

"Hey everyone? Look at John Kerry hanging out with teeny boppers drinking from a dildo-shaped straw! Holy crap! Isn't that something?!?!?"

"Oh yea, will Bush is the worst president in the history of the US."

"Ummm...okay. Nice, uhh, retort, I guess."

!@#$ing liberals. Poster children for shunning personal accountability.

It was the second post, by one of you brilliant conservatives that started the whole thing...but, you have the same mantra for everything...whether it fits or not. In fact, the whole thread was started by someone, to point out what a turd John Kerry is. The second post was of the "Bush may suck, but Kerry is even worse"...I think you conservatives (for lack of a better term for people who harp on liberals, like you do every turn) have more than a little problem with accepting accountability yourselves... :rolleyes:

LA does exactly what he hates in everyone else...he's been doing it for years...and they always say liberals are self-loathing...if he wasn't so consistantly hypocritcal, you might think he was joking.

I think a former presidential candidate having his photo taken while partying with a bunch of sorority girls sucking drinks through a straw shaped like a rooster exceeds certain boundaries. Maybe "transgression" is too strong a word. I should have said something like "embarrasing and childish behavior." And for the record, I don't care what party he is affiliated with. That's just flat-out poor judgement. I have no idea where he thought it was a good idea to let someone snap those photos.

I think a former presidential candidate having his photo taken while partying with a bunch of sorority girls sucking drinks through a straw shaped like a rooster exceeds certain boundaries. Maybe "transgression" is too strong a word. I should have said something like "embarrasing and childish behavior." And for the record, I don't care what party he is affiliated with. That's just flat-out poor judgement. I have no idea where he thought it was a good idea to let someone snap those photos.

This belongs on the Whogivesashitchannel.

God, I just re-read this post...you are a piece of work...

You must be too young to remember Jimmy Carter.

Any discussion that mentions "worst president" without including the words "George" and "W. Bush" is just plain wrong. Carter was a roaring success compared to Dubya.

As to the Kerry pics, it's just more of the same high journalistic standards that make the Internet the most invaluable invention of the 20th century...

I really need to update that avatar. Breasts bring everyone together.

There's something we can all agree on. :rolleyes:

Well...except for molson/eliot who has been posting about his affinity for men a lot lately. :P