you thought John Kerry was boring?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's a M!@#$ or because he would be worse than the worst president in US History?

"Hey everyone? Look at John Kerry hanging out with teeny boppers drinking from a dildo-shaped straw! Holy crap! Isn't that something?!?!?"

"Oh yea, will Bush is the worst president in the history of the US."

"Ummm...okay. Nice, uhh, retort, I guess."

!@#$ing liberals. Poster children for shunning personal accountability.

"Hey everyone? Look at John Kerry hanging out with teeny boppers drinking from a dildo-shaped straw! Holy crap! Isn't that something?!?!?"

???

It was in response to someone saying, "Bush sucks, but I'd pick him over that Ma$$hole anyday."

If Kerry wants to hang out with hot young chicks more power to him!

"!@#$ing liberals"

"conservative nazis"

nothing like making every situation completely black and white and dismissing people based on whatever category you cram them into! how not completely ignorant of you!

also, a big LOL at "shunning personal accountability" when you have the current GOP administration lying and covering its tracks at every given opportunity. how did Gonzalez take accountability for his actions? oh yeah, he gave everyone a run arond and hid behind "i dont remember".

gtfo of here with that BS name calling.

youre right, its obviously the people's fault that the administration lies to them...

"I'll see your turn of the tables for no reason whatsoever, and raise you a casting of blame."

You dudes are so predictable. It reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine in "Himself," where he simply mentioned "people who do cocaine," and a guy in the back starts hooting and hollering at the top of his lungs, to which Cosby quickly responds. "Yep. There they are."

You know I thought of guys like these when making the "worst ever" claim- and not to discredit the importance of their respective presidencies- but aren't the stakes just a wee bit higher these days?

Higher than a potential US civil war?

I'll give GWB the benefit of the doubt, he's better than those guys but the its a very short list after that.

"I'll see your turn of the tables for no reason whatsoever, and raise you a casting of blame."

You dudes are so predictable. It reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine in "Himself," where he simply mentioned "people who do cocaine," and a guy in the back starts hooting and hollering at the top of his lungs, to which Cosby quickly responds. "Yep. There they are."

see, you say "you dudes" like i have any political affiliation. i dont completely fall in line with every aspect of your way of thinking so i must be "one of them", "the enemy". how very short-sighted and narrow minded.

see, you say "you dudes" like i have any political affiliation. i dont completely fall in line with every aspect of your way of thinking so i must be "one of them", "the enemy". how very short-sighted and narrow minded.

Clearly you are a liberal weenie because you knock the current administration. There are no such things as a Libertarian or Independent. If you knock Bush you are just promoting liberal propaganda, you liberal weenie. Go hug a tree or sprinkle yourself with pixie dust or something.

Clearly you are a liberal weenie because you knock the current administration. There are no such things as a Libertarian or Independent. If you knock Bush you are just promoting liberal propaganda, you liberal weenie. Go hug a tree or sprinkle yourself with pixie dust or something.

Apparantly over 70% of the population are liberals, who knew?