Kyle Williams question

OPJoeC

Seriously? A Kyle Williams jersey? Why don't you buy a George Wilson or DiGiorgio jersey too, while your at it.

Maybe because there are some people out there who like certain guys that aren't exactly the most popular players on the team as far as jersey sales go. Lay off. And by the way its just Williams on the back unless thats changing for some reason this year.

Seriously? A Kyle Williams jersey? Why don't you buy a George Wilson or DiGiorgio jersey too, while your at it.

I think thats a good choice, Williams started to really come around last year and that was playing nose which isn't his natural position. Hopefully, with stroud being the one taking on double teams this year, Kyle will shine. He's going to be just as important as anybody if the Bills are going to stop the run for the first time since '04.

I guess he could always become yet another follower and be the 70,000th fan at the stadium with a Poz jersey.

Williams seemingly has a very decent chance at being the starting right DT.

I'm thinking about buying a Kyle Williams jersey. Anyone know if he has "Williams" or "K. Williams" on the back? thanks guys

A lot of teams don't even do the first initial thing anymore even if there are multiple players with the same last name. Not sure if the Bills are one of them, but I wouldn't bother with the "K".

I'm thinking about buying a Kyle Williams jersey. Anyone know if he has "Williams" or "K. Williams" on the back? thanks guys

I got a Mike Williams jersey you can have cheap! seriously, I do...

another reason why I don't buy jerseys anymore...I'm the kiss of death.

I guess he could always become yet another follower and be the 70,000th fan at the stadium with a Poz jersey.

I got my poz right after the draft. And I bought my Paul Gaustad Sabres jersey when they first unveiled them a few years back. I get the players I like, not neccesarily the superstars.

I saw plenty of Cory Wire jerseys in the stands last year and that dude had minimal impact other than special teams. So if OPJoeC wants a Kyle Williams jersey then go for it man! :P

I think it would be an excellent choice. First of all, it would be obscure which I like. Second on all, he just got the new contract and the coaching staff seems to love him. You should get three seasons MINIMUM out of it. You can't say that about everybody.

I really like my Ko Simpson jersey, but I'm going to need him to step it up.

I really like my Ko Simpson jersey, but I'm going to need him to step it up.

Do you ever get any weird looks for wearing a Bills jersey with "Simpson" on the back?

I think thats a good choice, Williams started to really come around last year and that was playing nose which isn't his natural position. Hopefully, with stroud being the one taking on double teams this year, Kyle will shine. He's going to be just as important as anybody if the Bills are going to stop the run for the first time since '04.

Williams was fat and sluggish last year. As a leaner rookie he was a relentless and effective. Very simialar to former Bills Justin Bannan, who has been in the league a long time as a rotational DT that penetrates and pursues in run defense.

Williams looks like a good player in the making. His jersey price will only go up.