RB

Lynch

Jackson

Wright

K

Lindell

P

Moorman

Looks good. A few thoughts- We won't be keeping 5 guards. Wendling over Cox for Special Teams (I don't know if many noticed that the Bills have Cox, who was drafted as a corner, listed at FS..). Also, I think maybe Jenkins over Johnson due to exp (Johnson to P.S.). Back-up OLB looks thin; Ellison will be there. Shouman will start over the minimally talented Royal, or "Robert Royo", as Solomon Wilcotts calls him.......

Schouman and Ellison will be on the team. Theres no way they keep that many O lineman. I think that Costanzo makes it before Banks does. I definitely think Wendling would get the nod over Cox for special teams. I don't see McCray making the team. I've never even heard of him, if the Bills keep 5 DT's I think Jefferson gets the spot.

a lot of low rounders and undrafteds making the team. bold calls some of them. every year there are surprises. I think Schouman is a sure thing though - and I think Wendling beats out Cox. And Ellison getting cut doesn't seem very likely. I think about 4 of the guys you list as making the roster are practice squad guys - Bell, Cox, Banks, maybe Felton.

What about Xavier Omon?

Still kind of early to predict, but I am thinking Omon is a practice squad guy, unless he just absolutely blows up in the pre-season games.

Everything I have heard/read about Dwayne Wright this offseason, and in these first few days of camp, is that he looks much improved over last season, is in better shape, and seems to have a firmer grasp of the blocking schemes.

Wright was a 4th round pick, and was looked at as one of the "steals" of the 2007 draft by some draft-niks. I thought he ran the ball okay last year (I think he only had about 20 carries), but he struggled with blocking, which is why he lost his #2 spot to Freddie Jackson. Jackson was real good, so you have to figure that it goes Marshawn, Freddie, Wright and then Omon. Since the team is, unlike last year, planning on carrying a true fullback (Barnes), Omon would likely go to the practice squad.

Ya Ya Ya Ya Youboty is my #4 corner 2 spots ahead of corner. Should look something like this:

McGee

Greer

McKelvin

Youboty

James

Corner

Pre Season will sort it all out, but these six will make the final roster count.

Ya Ya Ya Ya Youboty is my #4 corner 2 spots ahead of corner. Should look something like this:

McGee

Greer

McKelvin

Youboty

James

Corner

Pre Season will sort it all out, but these six will make the final roster count.

We've never carried 6 corners. Youboty will lose out: smarts not there. And they have McKelvin behind Mcgee, not Greer. I think James is the nickle, Mac is in learning mode for a while. Just my thoughts.......

We've never carried 6 corners. Youboty will lose out: smarts not there. And they have McKelvin behind Mcgee, not Greer. I think James is the nickle, Mac is in learning mode for a while. Just my thoughts.......

Other than the fact that he hasn't played a lot, what is everybody judging Youboty on? The bulk of his playing time came in the last 4 or 5 games of last season...I don't think he looked all that bad. Certainly no worse than some of the other CB play we have seen over the last four or five seasons. Do I detect that Youboty is going to replace Wire as the whipping boy amongst Bills fans?

We also never had a corner named Corner before! :worthy: