Jabari Greer

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

I used to used to wonder why he was even on the team, now I can't see us without him. Nothing came easy, he wasn't handed the position on a silver platter. It has been a long, hard fight to make it to the top for Jabari Greer, to become a starter in the NFL.

Words like family, unity, the all for one, one for all attitude. Words that describe Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader.

So if you want to hand someone else Jabari Greer's position on a silver platter, you better make doggon sure your team is prepared to lose Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader,

Jabari Greer, the heart of the Buffalo Bills. :cry:

I used to used to wonder why he was even on the team, now I can't see us without him. Nothing came easy, he wasn't handed the position on a silver platter. It has been a long, hard fight to make it to the top for Jabari Greer, to become a starter in the NFL.

Words like family, unity, the all for one, one for all attitude. Words that describe Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader.

So if you want to hand someone else Jabari Greer's position on a silver platter, you better make doggon sure your team is prepared to lose Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader,

Jabari Greer, the heart of the Buffalo Bills. ;)

Dont you have practice or team meetings to attend, Jabari?

Jabari Greer, the heart of the Buffalo Bills. <_<

I have always been a Jabari Greer fan, and am really happy for him and his recent success. ;)

Last I checked, Greer was still penciled in as starter. Nothing's going to be handed to McKelvin. He'll have to earn it. But I expect him to be our #1 CB sooner than later simply because of his sheer physical superiority to play the position.

GO BILLS!!!

Guest dog14787
You managed to write his name 7 times in 4 sentences

;)

I used to be Jabari's worst critic, I'm sure some of you remember how down I was on him a couple of years back.

So I'll make it a point to bring up his name ( maybe even 7 times in four sentences) <_< because he is one of my favorite players. We drafted a CB with our 1st round pick, 11th overall.

Does this mean Jabari Greer loses his hard earned position?

I used to be Jabari's worst critic, I'm sure some of you remember how down I was on him a couple of years back.

So I'll make it a point to bring up his name ( maybe even 7 times in four sentences) ;) because he is one of my favorite players. We drafted a CB with our 1st round pick, 11th overall.

Yes.

Guest dog14787
Dont you have practice or team meetings to attend, Jabari?

Doggonit Ramius, I'm late for one now ;)

So I'll make it a point to bring up his name ( maybe even 7 times in four sentences) ;) because he is one of my favorite players. We drafted a CB with our 1st round pick, 11th overall.

Dog -- I share the admiration for Greer...but rewatch the 56-10 loss to the Pats last year to view why the Bills drafted a corner #11....the secondary including Greer couldn't cover a slug that game...the Bills needed to get better on D all over the place and CB was one of those positions where we at least needed depth.

I really respect an UDFA working hard and becoming a starter--but life in the NFL is competition and success is most times fleeting.

We drafted a CB with our 1st round pick, 11th overall.

If it makes the team better, yes ... and although I have no doubt he'll fight tooth and nail to keep it from happening, Greer would agree with that.

Guest dog14787
I was always a huge Marlon Kerner fan but I never shamelessly self promoted the man like this fool has.

ya , like a shameless hussy ;)

Guest dog14787
Ok buddy, take it easy :unsure:

I can't help it ;)

I think Jabari and Mckelvin should have a cage match, winner takes all <_<

I can't help it ;)

I think Jabari and Mckelvin should have a cage match, winner takes all :unsure:

More like McKelvin and McGee. After watching every game last season...GREER was the better corner. Mc Gee was beaten like a rented mule. Jabari has far better cover skills. I just don`t get it. <_<