Pictures from todays practice

Anyone else notice that Edwards has some scrawny a55 calves? Hit the leg press dude!

Yeah, that struck me too. Thought it might've been the angle but it's the same in other shots.

I'm not sure how much they can be built up, nor am I sure how much it really matters. His legwork last year wasn't a problem, but it may go in the 'durability' category --- I think this was a similar knock on Rex Grossman when he was drafted.

Yeah, that struck me too. Thought it might've been the angle but it's the same in other shots.

I'm not sure how much they can be built up, nor am I sure how much it really matters. His legwork last year wasn't a problem, but it may go in the 'durability' category --- I think this was a similar knock on Rex Grossman when he was drafted.

:cry:

I think that this is really a non-issue regarding Edwards calves. Look at the size of Poz's forearms and that broke anyways. If anything if he had jacked up calves I think it wold be more opportunities for tightness. Its not like we are looking for him to be all over the place like Losman was. Also,,,,, PLEASE PLEASE don't put Edwards and Grossman in a category together because of the shape of their legs!!! LOL Now I think we may have officially gone over the deep end in QB analysis :cry:

I think that this is really a non-issue regarding Edwards calves. Look at the size of Poz's forearms and that broke anyways. If anything if he had jacked up calves I think it wold be more opportunities for tightness. Its not like we are looking for him to be all over the place like Losman was. Also,,,,, PLEASE PLEASE don't put Edwards and Grossman in a category together because of the shape of their legs!!! LOL Now I think we may have officially gone over the deep end in QB analysis ;)

It's just gross man. :cry:

I agree with what you said. I don't know if it really matters either, it just took me by surprise. They said he gained a lot of muscle weight during the off season. Obviously, it was ALL upper body.

I'm not knocking him though. I hope he can build on a decent rookie season and become the franchise qb that we need.

Anytime... im glad you are enjoying. it was fun to do.. I got a new 800mm lens for my Olympus camera and this was the first time I was able to use it. Some of the pictures are out of focus but for the most part i am very happy with the way it turned out. If anyone wants a particular picture in hi res format let me know and I can send it to you. I can also crop and enlarge any of the pictures to bring it closer!

I was just sayin', guys.... Like I said, I don't know how much it matters.

Anyway, I think RG's problems are mostly mental. For throwing accuracy, the mechanics seems all right, it's just that something doesn't click in the head to determine the right spot/placement where the ball needs to go. This isn't Trent's problem at all. If he survived last season... and I'm not even going to type on from there b/c there's no wood to knock here.

Saw that JP started a beard and greased his hair back. Kind of a weird look, but I guess whatever gets him away from the Adam Sandler comparisons. Good to see he's out there, having fun and accepts/understands his role for this year.