Pictures from todays practice

Sorry for the delay......

Here are the links. Copy and paste into your browser.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IYsWLRwyZMnFg

and another....

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IYsWLRwyZMnJQ

If anyone can help make the links clickable, let me know....

Enjoy

Thanks Ned. I bought a new camera lens I was trying out for the first time yesterday. I still have some things to learn with it, but I think it was ok for a first try. I especially like the Ko Simpson interception. You see Evans open, then Yuboty breaks up the pass and tips it to Simpson for the INT. Id love to hear what other people think.

Thanks Ned. I bought a new camera lens I was trying out for the first time yesterday. I still have some things to learn with it, but I think it was ok for a first try. I especially like the Ko Simpson interception. You see Evans open, then Yuboty breaks up the pass and tips it to Simpson for the INT. Id love to hear what other people think.

Why aren't you out there this morning?!? Grab a Tim Horton's coffee and your camera and get out there! :ph34r:

i will be out there another day this week. The Mrs has a wedding shower to go to so I have the kids. Im glad you like. Also, to top off my day yesterday.. Poz autographed a jersey for my two boys. He asked if I would like it personalized to them. He is so impressive on and off the field. HE is the kind of athlete that should be roll models for our kids. Very impressive

Thanx for posting these pics, your effort is appreciated. :ph34r:

I watched it on slide show at high speed and the Simpson int almost looked like watching a slow motion replay.

Kawika Mitchell looks like a monster, so does Poz. If this D can stay healthy, we could be in for a special season.

I didn't like drafting Hardy because of his character issues but he really stands out in these pictures because of his height. Hopefully he'll mature into a great person and player.

Anyone else notice that Edwards has some scrawny a55 calves? Hit the leg press dude!

Viewing these pictures has me psyched for the upcoming season. GOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS!!!!!!!!