Peters Clarification

I've mentioned this twice already but to no avail:

Is Peters healthy?

Do we know what his rehabilitiation was like following his surgery? Shouldn't this have been done under the team doctor's supervision?

How serious was the injury and the ensuing surgery recovery?

Has it EVER been confirmed that he was actually working out this off season?

Is Peters healthy? WE DON NO!!!

Do we know what his rehabilitiation was like following his surgery?WE DON NO!!! Shouldn't this have been done under the team doctor's supervision? I WOULD HOPE IT TO BE SO!!!

How serious was the injury and the ensuing surgery recovery?WE DON NO!!!

Has it EVER been confirmed that he was actually working out this off season?WE DON NO!!!

I've mentioned this twice already but to no avail: -- You didn't get any answers because neither Peters nor his agent apparently post here

Is Peters healthy? -- We dont' know

Do we know what his rehabilitiation was like following his surgery? -- Chris Brown posted on Jan. 28 of this year that Peters' surgery was reportedly a success and that it would take 8-10 weeks to typically recover from such an operation. (http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2878) Shouldn't this have been done under the team doctor's supervision? -- No reports have been made saying this or saying otherwise

How serious was the injury and the ensuing surgery recovery? -- read above

Has it EVER been confirmed that he was actually working out this off season? -- No.

There. Doing your own research in the future is encouraged.

Where the f*** is he? WTF is he trying to pull? Bills haven't communicated since January? Does anyone know for sure he's still alive?

Get an extention and then come in as damaged goods? Is that the plan?

He must have an IQ lower than a rock.

There. Doing your own research in the future is encouraged.

Thank you for your feedback. Keeping the snark to yourself in the future is also encouraged. You found a Chris Brown article from 6 months ago, I also tried this, but was unsuccesful. Cheers to you, your feedback was appreciated.

My point in asking in the first place was to suggest that all Peters discussions happening here are basically moot considering the prevelance of things we DON'T KNOW.

Thank you for your feedback. Keeping the snark to yourself in the future is also encouraged. You found a Chris Brown article from 6 months ago, I also tried this, but was unsuccesful. Cheers to you, your feedback was appreciated.

My point in asking in the first place was to suggest that all Peters discussions happening here are basically moot considering the prevelance of things we DON'T KNOW.

I actually thought all your questions were fair game. You raise a good point. Peters is saying nothing. His agent is saying nothing. If nothing were wrong, then wouldn't Peters simply demand an extension instead of playing coy?

Hehe. .... you should try to find the njsue thread. I bet you'd enjoy it.

... but ... uhh... ... yeah, maybe Peters has lukemia and is too embarrased to come public about it?

This being a "fan" board, that's pretty much always going to be the case on just about every topic we discuss.

.............. but ... uhh......... yeah,

maybe Peters has lukemia and is too embarrased to come public about it?

For those who have had loved ones fight this disease, there's no humor found in this.

Is Peters healthy?

Do we know what his rehabilitiation was like following his surgery? Shouldn't this have been done under the team doctor's supervision?

How serious was the injury and the ensuing surgery recovery?

Has it EVER been confirmed that he was actually working out this off season?

Are you insinuating that an NFL franchise worth close to $1 billion would not bother to check up on their best player since Janaury after he underwent surgery from an injury that forced him to miss game time?

No way!!

Are you insinuating that an NFL franchise worth close to $1 billion would not bother to check up on their best player since Janaury after he underwent surgery from an injury that forced him to miss game time?

No way!!

Forgive me, oh wise one. Tell me, for which offense do you flame harder- conjecture or assumptions based on what the organization has made public?

Forgive me, oh wise one. Tell me, for which offense do you flame harder- conjecture or assumptions based on what the organization has made public?

This generation of players has too many,

"take the money and run guys."

Pay Peters and watch him dissappear.

I actually thought all your questions were fair game. You raise a good point. Peters is saying nothing. His agent is saying nothing. If nothing were wrong, then wouldn't Peters simply demand an extension instead of playing coy?

Playing Coy, now that would really piss off the fans, besides I thought he had a career ending injury :ph34r: