WNYTBDGPS Training camp session this Friday?

I won't be there. My work van broke down heading home from the Boston area (Framingham for you locals), and I don't know when I'll get home. I know the Pats* had something to do with it, since they opened camp today according to every TV station, I just can't prove it.

F it, I'm going. I have multiple places to stay tonight as there are multiple of my brothers in Rochester that owe me. I am about to head out from Buffalo, and I have no idea what to expect. I haven't had a garbage plate since college. I would like to join your organization if you would be so kind as to give me a bid. :blink::blink: I will see you all there at camp today...um that is, if I can figure out where you are.

F it, I'm going. I have multiple places to stay tonight as there are multiple of my brothers in Rochester that owe me. I am about to head out from Buffalo, and I have no idea what to expect. I haven't had a garbage plate since college. I would like to join your organization if you would be so kind as to give me a bid. :blink::blink: I will see you all there at camp today...um that is, if I can figure out where you are.

Come on down!

It's always at the Main St Nick Tahoes location, high noon.

Nick Tahou Hots, Inc.

320 West Main St.

Rochester, NY 14608

GarbagePlate.com

The 2008 Training Camp season is officially underway!

JÂy RÛßeÒ, 34-78-83, and me had the first sanctioned meeting of the WNYTBDGPS on a sunny Rochester day. 34-78-83 was going to afternoon practice, but me and Jay had to return to work. <sigh>

The Plates were not up to their usual quality today. We decided the macaroni salad dressing was definitely mixed incorrectly. The only one behind the counter we recognized was veteran and future lock for the Garbage Plate HOF, Alex Tahou. The rest were strangers (possibly free agents or rookies who need to learn the system).

I hope this was just a Training Camp FUBAR and will be fixed after viewing the film!

Caramelization has begun.... Must drink water... :thumbsup: