Best Pizza ???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big tree has great pizza and wings. Try the cajun or cajun bbq. The golden bbq wings are a favorite of many of the bills. Who knows, you may even see a few current or former bills when you are there.

I live right in hamburg, and I think you guys are overrating nino's. Between everyone I've talked to just about ever that has had both edie's and nino's, edie's wins.

Side note on bozannas: its really expensive, but they give you unbelievable amounts of toppings, and the pizzas are huge. Truly a man's pizza.

I live right in hamburg, and I think you guys are overrating nino's. Between everyone I've talked to just about ever that has had both edie's and nino's, edie's wins.

Side note on bozannas: its really expensive, but they give you unbelievable amounts of toppings, and the pizzas are huge. Truly a man's pizza.

Define expensive and huge, not that it will make much of a difference since this is a once a year kind of thing but I'm interested in getting an idea what to look for.

Define expensive and huge, not that it will make much of a difference since this is a once a year kind of thing but I'm interested in getting an idea what to look for.

Haven't been there in a while to define expensive, but that's what my friends say. Probably like 15 for a pizza, 20 max. As far as huge, enough toppings so you can't see the cheese and the slices are thick and filling. I'm sure some other people are more familiar with the place than I am.

Reading through this thread, it seems like every single pizza place in the area has been named. I can't wait to get some decent pizza when I'm back in the area next month. And since its where the parents live, I'll be going to...

Brunners in Boston. It's not very close to the stadium. About 5-10 minutes down the 219, but still very good.

I haven't tried their food, but I've been in the establishment before. It's a dive.

Have you been to the new place they built directly across the street from the old one? I wouldn’t call it a dive.

Yeah, he has to be talking about the old one. What has it been, close to 10 years now? But anyway, who goes to a pizza place and sits down there to eat? Pick it up and bring it hope (but I guess that won't work for the person who started this thread).

Does anyone else agree with me that Jimmy's sucks? Tim Anderson couldn't play foorball and he sure as hell can't make good pizza. Shoot, I'd advocate John and Mary's across the street before Jimmy's.

Maybe I just ate there on a bad day...I don't know.

Brunners in Boston. It's not very close to the stadium. About 5-10 minutes down the 219, but still very good.

Wow. A blast from the past. Bill Brunner was a friend of mine in High School. Graduated the same year. Always great Pizza. I believe he sold the place to his brother years ago, then opened up a bar in Hamburg. Name escapes me right now.

Have you been to the new place they built directly across the street from the old one? I wouldn’t call it a dive.

I think I'm referring to a different place altogether, going by your description. The place I'm thinking of is on Main, not Boston. Anyway, the place I went to is a dive. Maybe this other place is better. It wouldn't take much.

Wow. A blast from the past. Bill Brunner was a friend of mine in High School. Graduated the same year. Always great Pizza. I believe he sold the place to his brother years ago, then opened up a bar in Hamburg. Name escapes me right now.

Brunners is just around the corner from my house. They know my weekly order by heart I'm in there so much. I can't remember the guy's name who owns it now, but I graduated high school with one of his sons. I can't remember his first name for the life of me, his son was Josh though.