Dazed and Confused or Fast times?

I guess I'm the only one that would unwaveringly pick Fast Times. I love D&C, but I think Fast times is funnier and just as entertaining plot-wise. Phoebe is the icing on the cake, too

YOU DICK! :blink: I love that movie, my fav of all time.

Both good movies

But I have to give the nod to Fast Times because right off the top of my head I can't come up with any classic lines from Dazed & Confused. Fast Times however immediately comes to mind:

People on ludes should not drive!

Learning about Cuba and having some food.

:blink:

I guess I'm the only one that would unwaveringly pick Fast Times. I love D&C, but I think Fast times is funnier and just as entertaining plot-wise. Phoebe is the icing on the cake, too

I agree with this too. And don't forgot a very ripe Jennifer Jason Leigh. :devil:

My brother who is 15 just called and asked me this question. He was at the store and couldn't decide which to buy. For a minute I was stumped... You see he has never seen either and while I know he'll eventually see both I still couldn't decide which one I liked more.

I mean Spicoli or Wooderson, Joey Lauren Adams or Phoebe Cates?

What would you all have told him? Can you guess which one I said?

Fast Times at Ridgemont High was loosely based on the high school my wife went to here in San Diego the Clairemont area. The writer was one year ahead of my wife.