Bubba Burgers

Fingon

Have you ever looked at the nutrional information on the side of the box

1 burger, Calories: 420, Fat: 36g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 23g

That is without a bun, and lets be honest, it is so hard to eat just one.

I must say... i was really skeptical at first (probably because of the name), but the Sweet Onion variety are the best burgers I've ever had.

It is funny you bring this up. I never bought them until this year. I bought them one time on a saturday earlier this summer & I am hooked on them. They are the perfect size. I was skeptical also but have been pleasantly surprised. Now I can not get enough of them. Just last week I was cooking for dinner & my wife was like "not bubba burgers again".

Have you ever looked at the nutrional information on the side of the box

1 burger, Calories: 420, Fat: 36g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 23g

That is without a bun, and lets be honest, it is so hard to eat just one.

hmm, maybe that is why I have put on 10pnds this summer. I usually lose about 10-15 pnds in the summer. Not this year.

5 guys burgers and fries, the end.

Ever since they opened up a 5 Guys near us, my wife has become one of their most ardent fans. They do make a pretty tasty burger. Their order of fries is huge though. We usually get a regular fry order and split it.

It is funny you bring this up. I never bought them until this year. I bought them one time on a saturday earlier this summer & I am hooked on them. They are the perfect size. I was skeptical also but have been pleasantly surprised. Now I can not get enough of them. Just last week I was cooking for dinner & my wife was like "not bubba burgers again".

WFAN promotes them and they speak of this "unique" shape. What exactly is the shape?

Not so unique. Instead of a round patty as you normally see, they're sorta cloverleaf shaped.

A scalloped edge almost. Great burgers, but my wife pointed out the nutritional contents, which made me a bit nervous. But I love those things, great taste for a frozen burger. Sometimes I soak them in my chicken wing sauce to create a spicy burger, covered with blue cheese and you don't need to eat till the next day (at least my wife says I hit my caloric quota for the day)