Bills in Toronto Series T-Shirt

major

I have been thinking about buying a Bills in Toronto tshirt from the Jays Shop at the Rogers Center; however, I just can't bring myself to actually purchase one. It might be a cool keepsake, but my tshirts say BUFFALO and that is how I like it. I feel that if I buy one, I'm encouraging them to move our team.

Did anyone on this board buy one? Or, do you plan on buying one? I wonder how the sales of these have been going in Toronto.

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I have been out of pocket lately.

I have been thinking about buying a Bills in Toronto tshirt from the Jays Shop at the Rogers Center; however, I just can't bring myself to actually purchase one. It might be a cool keepsake, but my tshirts say BUFFALO and that is how I like it. I feel that if I buy one, I'm encouraging them to move our team.

Did anyone on this board buy one? Or, do you plan on buying one? I wonder how the sales of these have been going in Toronto.

I'd sooner buy a t-shirt of SATAN

The T shirt should have a frog in a cooking pot with the name Buffalo on it. It should then show a hand with the NFL logo on it turning a burner from warm to a little hotter.

I'm afraid the strategy is to slowly slip the team out of WNY. <_<

who gives a sh--.....maybe if toilet paper becomes scarce, then it might have its uses

How much do they cost $65-$75 ?