Official "Trade _________" Thread

R. Rich

I would like to trade Traavis Henry to the Colts for Manning and Harrison. Then I'd trade Adams to the Redskins for Portis. I'd trade Coy Wire to Baltimore for Ray Lewis and Baltimores first round pick. Then I'd re-sign Bobby Shaw and dangle him in front of Philadelphia for T. Owens. Next I'd trade....

Guest BillsRebound

Get a 2nd rounder for Travis and dump Adams if he doesn't shape up. That would give us 2 picks in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd round (Loss of Winfield should net us a 3rd considering the size of his contract and he is playing well). That should offset the loss of a 1st rounder and give us plenty of ammo to move up if we want.

I would like to trade Traavis Henry to the Colts for Manning and Harrison. Then I'd trade Adams to the Redskins for Portis. I'd trade Coy Wire to Baltimore for Ray Lewis and Baltimores first round pick. Then I'd re-sign Bobby Shaw and dangle him in front of Philadelphia for T. Owens. Next I'd trade....

74631[/snapback]

:w00t: and then trade bledsoe to dallas and get our first round pick back!!

Get a 2nd rounder for Travis and dump Adams if he doesn't shape up.  That would give us 2 picks in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd round (Loss of Winfield should net us a 3rd considering the size of his contract and he is playing well).  That should offset the loss of a 1st rounder and give us plenty of ammo to move up if we want.

74636[/snapback]

I don't think that they can get a 3rd rounder for Winfield because some of that gets offset from the signings of Troy Vincent and Chris Vallarial. They might get something more like a 6th or 7th I would guess.