drink recipes

I was at home and had a bit of wine and the misses. I admit I don't drink a lot but we went through 2 bottles of wine with a brief interruption....lol. Anyway after she went to bed I wanted some more to drink but was out of wine. What I did have was some Jamaican rum. I know that it shouldn't be mixed and sipped on it's own but i was just thinking of ideas. What I came up with was some rum, orange juice, ground cinnamon and some ice. Not sure what to call it but it was very good. Anyone else have some rum based drink recipes?

He did say this to his credit:

I admit I don't drink a lot but we went through 2 bottles of wine with a brief interruption....lol.

You know meade, they don't build guys like us anymore! <_<<_<

2nds and 3rds on a good night :lol: .

I heard those beaches up in Oregon are really cold! What's the water temp? In the 50's!

Brrrrrrr....

:lol:

<_<

Yes, it's around 50 degrees or so but after about a half hour in the water your feet and body will be so numb you won't even notice it anymore. <_<

I was at home and had a bit of wine and the misses. I admit I don't drink a lot but we went through 2 bottles of wine with a brief interruption....lol. Anyway after she went to bed I wanted some more to drink but was out of wine. What I did have was some Jamaican rum. I know that it shouldn't be mixed and sipped on it's own but i was just thinking of ideas. What I came up with was some rum, orange juice, ground cinnamon and some ice. Not sure what to call it but it was very good. Anyone else have some rum based drink recipes?

http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/133/

I think it's called a seabreeze. Anyway it's my go to mixed drink for the summer. It tastes great, chicks love it, and it's super easy to make.

Two large tumblers

Fill one with ice

Put in a shot or two of rum. Depending on how strong you want it to be.

Fill the rest of the tumbler with half cranberry juice and half pineapple juice.

Pour contents from one tumbler to the other and back again.

DONE.

Yes, it's around 50 degrees or so but after about a half hour in the water your feet and body will be so numb you won't even notice it anymore. :w00t:

I dunno, but becoming numb below the waist isn't what a lot of us have in mind for a romantic evening when drinks are involved. It can happen, but I'm just sayin'. :thumbsup: