Rookies who must report to camp on time

I disagree. I think Hardy is the most important since he has a real chance to start. McKelvin will likely be worked-in slowly.

Hardy also has much more to learn to adjust to the pro game.

If he misses any time, he will not have any impact except on jump balls to the end zone.

Hardy HAS to start on opening day. We can not have Reed as our #2.

It would be nice to see McKelvin in camp early, but im not to sure he will beat out greer so quickly for the starting spot. He may eventually take it after a few games, but not on opening day.

Hardy HAS to start on opening day. We can not have Reed as our #2.

It would be nice to see McKelvin in camp early, but im not to sure he will beat out greer so quickly for the starting spot. He may eventually take it after a few games, but not on opening day.

If you are looking for immediate help at the WR position the draft generally isn't the way to go (here comes the posters who post the list of a handfull of players who have done it in the past 10 years...). It would be great if Hardy could step right in and start but I seriously doubt that will happen. The best case scenario has him taking over mid-season. A more likely scenario is he doesn't move into the starting spot until next year (unless last in the season they're eliminated from the playoffs and they throw him in there to get some seasoning.)

If you are looking for immediate help at the WR position the draft generally isn't the way to go (here comes the posters who post the list of a handfull of players who have done it in the past 10 years...). It would be great if Hardy could step right in and start but I seriously doubt that will happen. The best case scenario has him taking over mid-season. A more likely scenario is he doesn't move into the starting spot until next year (unless last in the season they're eliminated from the playoffs and they throw him in there to get some seasoning.)

Bills should have signed Bryant Johnson to provide the upgrade for 2008.

The expectations for Hardy in 2008 are much too high and will lead to massive disappointment (and alot more Josh Reed)

The expectations for Hardy in 2008 are much too high and will lead to massive disappointment (and alot more Josh Reed)

Time will tell.

Josh Reed has been nothing short of clutch the last 2 years so. In fact he had more 1st down receptions then Lee Evans last year. I'm still not sure why everyone is so down on him all the time.

Josh Reed has been nothing short of clutch the last 2 years so. In fact he had more 1st down receptions then Lee Evans last year. I'm still not sure why everyone is so down on him all the time.

He's one tough s.o.b. that's for sure, and a good blocker too.

I disagree. I think Hardy is the most important since he has a real chance to start. McKelvin will likely be worked-in slowly.

I disagree with your disagreement. Leodis is too athletic and fluid to not start right away. Hardy's quick development is very important too, though.

I disagree with your disagreement. Leodis is too athletic and fluid to not start right away. Hardy's quick development is very important too, though.

Having McKelvin in there and competing from the start is what you want. But if he doesn't start, it's not the end of the world. The Bills need Hardy to be a starter. Which he will.

What was the last prolonged hold out by a second-round pick, anyway? Especially since Hardy isn't a QB, I think he'll sign the slotted contract and get to camp on time. I know he includes second rounders on there, but worrying about a holdout from anyone outside of the first round is pretty sketchy.

What was the last prolonged hold out by a second-round pick, anyway? Especially since Hardy isn't a QB, I think he'll sign the slotted contract and get to camp on time. I know he includes second rounders on there, but worrying about a holdout from anyone outside of the first round is pretty sketchy.

A guy by the name Bob Sanders