NBC announces a FRIENDS MOVIE!!

K-Gun10

:lol:

I'm guilty, I think Friends was a funny effin' show. I think a movie will be cool.

At least I didn't go to the sex in the city movie.

That's like saying that you didn't take it in the ass, but sucked a dick so everything is still straight.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, "Mirrors" comes out on Aug. 15th....ohhhh myyyyy

<_<

KG-10---next time you run to the market, let us now what was on sale!!!

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

No, but "Midnight Express" is one :lol: film.

"Jennifer, Courteney and the rest of the cast are keen to reprise their roles, under the right circumstances," according to their source. "Timing and the script are really important, but now that Courteney and Jen both have production companies, they can potentially get very involved in those decisions."

Easy way of saying it might or might not happen. Any one of the six can end it.

Warner Bros. will produce the project and it was initially believed that Aniston was hesitant about portraying Rachel again and some thought that she might be too famous to step back into the role.

What has she done lately?

"Jennifer, Courteney and the rest of the cast are keen to reprise their roles, under the right circumstances," according to their source. "Timing and the script are really important, but now that Courteney and Jen both have production companies, they can potentially get very involved in those decisions."

Easy way of saying it might or might not happen. Any one of the six can end it.

Warner Bros. will produce the project and it was initially believed that Aniston was hesitant about portraying Rachel again and some thought that she might be too famous to step back into the role.

What has she done lately?

And how many zeros are the right circumstances?