NBC announces a FRIENDS MOVIE!!

K-Gun10

Warner Bros. will produce the project and it was initially believed that Aniston was hesitant about portraying Rachel again and some thought that she might be too famous to step back into the role.

WhatWho has she done lately?

Corrected

Personally, I thought the first two seasons of Friends were some of the best sitcom writing since All In The Family or The MTM Show. After that it didn't start to go downhill as much as jump off a freakin' cliff with lead weights strapped to its back.

But if they were to bring the quality of those first two seasons to the big screen, I'm sure Chandler's sarcasm, Ross's neuroses, and Phoebe's air-headedness would easily support a feature film. Things that are funny and popular always scale up well. Just look at the success of the Geico Cavemen's sitcom... :w00t: Does being a producer in Hollywood require a three-drink minimum? What the !@#$? Don't these people ever learn? The character of Joey couldn't even support A SITCOM! The thought of a Friends movie makes me want to gouge my eyes out, and I liked the damned show! :thumbsup: