American's number one in the world

Pete

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we dissolve the nation and let our overseas betters manage us? :thumbdown:

I find humor in most anything. Don't you find a headline that reads:

Americans are world's top drug users: study humorous?

War on Drugs! War on Drugs! War on Drugs!

I'm next to you on the Interstate, stoned out of my mind.

Before I weave into you, slam into you causing you to flip and roll and die, it's important that you realize that after all...it's a victimless crime. :thumbdown:

Before I weave into you, slam into you causing you to flip and roll and die, it's important that you realize that after all...it's a victimless crime. :thumbdown:

Because the War on Drugs is doing such a great job at preventing people from smoking and driving. <_<

How are you going to cause an accident driving 15 mph?

just because you suck at driving- down blame it on weed

Because the War on Drugs is doing such a great job at preventing people from smoking and driving. :thumbdown:

Stick around. The Nanny State will have detection devices anon. Forget any relief from those silly, ridiculed Republicans who believe in small government - The Dems' relentless attacks, things like moveon.org telling the young voters that their tiny amount of adult experiences will change the world, etc. have turned the few that are left. See McCain...do you know the acronym RINO? <_<

One-party Marxist Government by 2030. Bank on it and welcome to it.

Stick around. The Nanny State will have detection devices anon. Forget any relief from those silly, ridiculed Republicans who believe in small government - The Dems' relentless attacks, things like moveon.org telling the young voters that their tiny amount of adult experiences will change the world, etc. have turned the few that are left. See McCain...do you know the acronym RINO? :thumbdown:

So, you support the War on Drugs but oppose big government? wut?

War on drugs, war on iraq, patriot act, fcc, its all in the "conservative", small government agenda, it makes perfect sense, I'm suprised you didnt know that

Stick around. The Nanny State will have detection devices anon. Forget any relief from those silly, ridiculed Republicans who believe in small government - The Dems' relentless attacks, things like moveon.org telling the young voters that their tiny amount of adult experiences will change the world, etc. have turned the few that are left. See McCain...do you know the acronym RINO? <_<

We almost lost the 2nd. See Sig: :thumbdown:

It's not at all necessary to have a big government to realize that drugs remove clarity and lead to all sorts of social ills.

We are not the first society on the planet to see that certain ingested compounds leads to problems. But I expect the "victimless" crowd will win sway.

It's not at all necessary to have a big government to realize that drugs remove clarity and lead to all sorts of social ills.

We are not the first society on the planet to see that certain ingested compounds leads to problems. But I expect the "victimless" crowd will win sway.

Supporting the War on Drugs and the bolded statement are two completely different things.

then why are alcohol and tobacco legal? granted I am not looking to make them illegal, it is laughable that booze and smokes are no big deal, but maryjane is not