All ur house r belong to JP Morgan Chase

Chilly

"Elizabeth Bradburn, the Dicksons' real estate agent, is organizing an effort to collect donations for the family. She said gift cards to furniture and household goods stores are preferred and may be sent to the Dicksons' business address:"

Why? I would think that JP Morgan/Chase would be 'making a donation' to help them out.

"Elizabeth Bradburn, the Dicksons' real estate agent, is organizing an effort to collect donations for the family. She said gift cards to furniture and household goods stores are preferred and may be sent to the Dicksons' business address:"

Why? I would think that JP Morgan/Chase would be 'making a donation' to help them out.

You are assuming guilt. JP Morgan is just saying they are trying to "make things right". I mean, maybe they are just trying to "go forward" or something. We need to wait until the facts come out. Hopefully, JP Morgan stock doesn't take a hit on account of some ridiculous civil judgement that doesn't suit the crime. I mean moving into a foreclosed home....wtf do you expect?

Bobo = fat canadian broad

You are assuming guilt. JP Morgan is just saying they are trying to "make things right". I mean, maybe they are just trying to "go forward" or something. We need to wait until the facts come out. Hopefully, JP Morgan stock doesn't take a hit on account of some ridiculous civil judgement that doesn't suit the crime. I mean moving into a foreclosed home....wtf do you expect?

Bobo = fat canadian broad

Totally comparable since we have no idea if JP Morgan Chase hired that company or not.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Wow....