Obama is making a big mistake if he allows his surrogates

Yeah, you scored some serious points the last time you tried the "trophy wife" thing on this board.

Link

"McFilthy lovers"? Gosh, thank you for sharing your insight and razor sharp wit with us all. :pirate:

Thank you for tracking my posts, you are my doppelhanger.

Maybe instead of focusing on the family values of McDouche, I should stick to his illustrious aviation career. including:

McCain's fourth aircraft loss occurred July 29, 1967, soon after he was assigned to the USS Forrestal as an A-4 Skyhawk pilot. While seated in the cockpit of his aircraft waiting his turn for takeoff, an accidently fired rocket slammed into McCain's plane. He escaped from the burning aircraft, but the explosions that followed killed 134 sailors, destroyed at least 20 aircraft, and threatened to sink the ship.

What happened to McCain as sailors were dying?

Daddy had his boy removed from the ship. A genuine American hero this John McCain, what a fraud!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts stand out. With Molson gone, there are few people making such retarded statements.

Maybe instead of focusing on the family values of McDouche, I should stick to his illustrious aviation career. including:

McCain's fourth aircraft loss occurred July 29, 1967, soon after he was assigned to the USS Forrestal as an A-4 Skyhawk pilot. While seated in the cockpit of his aircraft waiting his turn for takeoff, an accidently fired rocket slammed into McCain's plane. He escaped from the burning aircraft, but the explosions that followed killed 134 sailors, destroyed at least 20 aircraft, and threatened to sink the ship.

Daddy had his boy removed from the ship. A genuine American hero this John McCain, what a fraud!

Yes, you should focus on the fact that McCain was present for the Forrestal accident and was injured there as part of an incident that killed 134 sailors and threatened to sink an aircraft carrier. That really makes him look like a "fraud" and I'm sure it would make most people think less of him. :pirate:<_<;)

(Nice Tim Russert avatar and signature, by the way. I'm sure saying stuff like "McFilthy" and "McDouche" would really have earned you his respect.)

I'm not hesitant, I just assumed posters here didn't need to be spoonfed. When you don't like the message, attack the messenger.

You're not hesitant to what? Not attribute words that you didn't write!!? I'm not attacking a messenger, and I'm saying this regardless of the subject (FYI - I've said this numerous times to people who post articles about the Bills w/o attribution). I'm attacking a plagiarizer. How !@#$ hard is it to provide a link above the article and put the pertinent info in quotes? And then you have the audacity to act like you're doing everyone a favor by omitting a link. Did SDS not make this simple enough to avoid copyright infringement (which is a crime)?

Posters here always want a link. Doule U Tee Eff!! Are you new to TBD? Get a :pirate: ing clue.

You're not hesitant to what? Not attribute words that you didn't write!!? I'm not attacking a messenger, and I'm saying this regardless of the subject (FYI - I've said this numerous times to people who post articles about the Bills w/o attribution). I'm attacking a plagiarizer. How !@#$ hard is it to provide a link above the article and put the pertinent info in quotes? And then you have the audacity to act like you're doing everyone a favor by omitting a link. Did SDS not make this simple enough to avoid copyright infringement (which is a crime)?

Posters here always want a link. Doule U Tee Eff!! Are you knew to TBD? Get a :pirate: ing clue.

Are you KNEW to English? You want a link, here's one to help you, since you're too lazy to look things up yourself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Are you KNEW to English? You want a link, here's one to help you, since you're too lazy to look things up yourself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Yes, a typo is directly on par with plagiarism/nonattribution/copyright infringement. :pirate:

TBD Terms of Service. The last sentence of Paragraph the Fourth is the pertinent line:

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by TBD.

There. I just provided a link and quoted words that weren't mine. It can be done!

Yes, a typo is directly on par with plagiarism/nonattribution/copyright infringement. :pirate:

TBD Terms of Service. The last sentence of Paragraph the Fourth is the pertinent line:

There. I just provided a link and quoted words that weren't mine. It can be done!

Hey Dwight Schrute, get a life, you're wrapped a little too tight worrying about how people post information. If you don't like it, don't read it.

lol... what an ignorant statement. Only 11 presidents haven't have some kind of military experience. So, "historically", the only possible good presidents in the history of the country were:

- Clinton

- FDR

- Hoover

- Coolidge

- Harding

- Wilson

- Taft

- Cleveland

- Van Buren

- Adams

- Adams

In the past, usually every president served in some capacity.

Ya... It was ignorant... SORRY. What I meant was "high-profiled" military service AND generals, etc... You know the ones with deep military ties either because of blood or establishment.

Who would you consider "major military" men (maybe someday woman) to be good presidents?

What I am referring to are the "Grant types." They make awful presidents... "High-profile" military and politics, IMO don't mix... Again, IMO... A president that is "beholden to the military" is a disaster waiting to happen.

And me personally was not sold on TR and DDE.

Again... Ya, pretty ignorant on my part... And really the "Grant type" comes to mind considering we are in a mess right know.

Like you said or was it UConn? McCain markets himself pretty well. I am mistrustful of him.

That is my point... Every organization has their share of "phuck-ups"... Not saying McCain is one, but it sure kinda points to it.

Just look at my simpleton job... There is always somebody messing up... Screwing a piece of machinery up or leaving things a mess for others to unravel... Breaking something and not coming clean by reporting it by reporting the mechanical breakdown... Failing to put things (even the smallest) on the safety and mechanical log... Etc... etc... I am not saying evrybody is perfect, but disaster seems to follow some people... It is the safety habits they keep... It is the regimentation they keep... Some "walk in a fog", others can be practically be sleeping and have a pulse on the smallest detail...

Just saying... This is my last midnights and especially on midnights and the kind of job I do... Things can turn into quite a "baby sitting" adventure!

Back on topic... I hope Obama goes after this "reported strength" of McCain... Be he win or lose by it... Go right after his strength smartly... Take him head on... There are a lot of stuff that can be brought up form that past era in American history...

Some folks are born, made to wave the flag.

Ooh, they're red, white and blue.

And when the band plays "Hail to the chief",

Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son.

It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no.

Some folks are born, silver spoon in hand,

Lord, don't they help themselves, yoh?

But when the taxman comes to the door,

Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no no.

Yeah, yeah!

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,

Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord.

And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"

Ooh, they only answer "More! more! more!" yoh.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son.

It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

Yes, a typo is directly on par with plagiarism/nonattribution/copyright infringement. :lol:

Ya, he didn't cite it... But, just reading it... One can tell he gleened it from another source... IMO, big whippty do!

Ya... My expanantion won't hold up in court though... Pasta, next time CITE your post... Even if is half-assed like MY POSTS!

<_<<_<

<_<

In the past, usually every president served in some capacity.

Ya... It was ignorant... SORRY. What I meant was "high-profiled" military service AND generals, etc... You know the ones with deep military ties either because of blood or establishment.

Who would you consider "major military" men (maybe someday woman) to be good presidents?

What I am referring to are the "Grant types." They make awful presidents... "High-profile" military and politics, IMO don't mix... Again, IMO... A president that is "beholden to the military" is a disaster waiting to happen.

Again... Ya, pretty ignorant on my part... And really the "Grant type" comes to mind considering we are in a mess right know.

Like you said or was it UConn? McCain markets himself pretty well. I am mistrustful of him.

Backing up one ignorant statement with another...nice. WTF are you talking about? Do you even know or are you just pecking away to try to save face? This post makes no sense just like the one you were called out on.

Are you making a comparison of Grant to McCain? On what basis? And how the phuck is this relevant?

Backing up one ignorant statement with another...nice. WTF are you talking about? Do you even know or are you just pecking away to try to save face? This post makes no sense just like the one you were called out on.

Are you making a comparison of Grant to McCain? On what basis? And how the phuck is this relevant?

Its SOP for EII. Look at the time of his post. :lol:

I think Eisenhower at least held the status quo, and managed to keep a lasting relative peace in tense times, not to mention the interstate highway system, which did more for commerce (and has done for 50 years now) than probably any other single Act of Congress. The age-old problem of getting sh-- from Point A to Point B efficiently and expeditiously had its seed in his military experience. Look at so many other countries even today that have no, inefficient, or crappy roads and their economies suck. On his social policy, that he 'didn't do enough' for civil rights well... it's probably best to view him as the first steps of the transition.

Ya, he didn't cite it... But, just reading it... One can tell he gleened it from another source... IMO, big whippty do!

Ya... My expanantion won't hold up in court though... Pasta, next time CITE your post... Even if is half-assed like MY POSTS!

It was as obvious as the sun that it wasn't his. The problem is the continual infringement of copyright law (which TBD could possibly be put in the crosshairs for if it happens in volume. I know Lori, bless her, often takes it on herself to police this on the main boards).

Pasta Joe copies and pastes such that:

1) posters don't know what the source is to weigh its accuracy or have a chance to see if things were selectively edited (often the case with those who don't provide attribution).

2) The people/companies that originated the information don't get to profit from (or even get credit for) it by having people visit their sites. This is out-and-out theft of intellectual property. The cavalier attitude that this is 'just an internet message board, so it doesn't matter' sucks.

This is such a waste that I'm actually spending time explaining this. Easier to just put him on Ignore.

Back on topic... I hope Obama goes after this "reported strength" of McCain... Be he win or lose by it... Go right after his strength smartly... Take him head on... There are a lot of stuff that can be brought up form that past era in American history...

Some folks are born, made to wave the flag.

Ooh, they're red, white and blue.

And when the band plays "Hail to the chief",

Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son.

Some folks are born, silver spoon in hand,

Lord, don't they help themselves, yoh?

But when the taxman comes to the door,

Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no no.

Yeah, yeah!

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,

Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord.

And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"

Ooh, they only answer "More! more! more!" yoh.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son.

It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

Don't know the premise for posting those lyrics other than it's a great song. If you're referring to GW than I might agree with you. But if you're posting this directed at McCain I think its another foolish post of yours. How exactly was he a 'fortunate son'? Because when he was captured he leveraged his fathers position into an early release? Or is it because he held his son out of serving in the INFANTRY as a Marine so he could be a desk jockey and not have to fight in Iraq? I'm not sure. Can you check Daily Kooks or The Huffington Post and let me know? :thumbsup: