Lynch Speaks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been in this kind of trouble. A family member of mine got in trouble with the law. I tell you what there is nothing more scary in your life, even when you are Innocent. Lynch did what his legal rights were. He shut his mouth till he had to open it. When he opened it, he said just what his lawyers told him to say nothing more, nothing less. The only reason Lynch gets this deal is because Clark had no evidence except his car. Non of the testimonies matched up. The video told him nothing. Clark gave the only thing that he could get. For you to assume that it is anything more or less is naive. Unless you have been in the system you have no clue what it is like.

QUOTE (LABillzFan @ Jun 27 2008, 11:39 PM) *

And the rest of us just see him as a !@#$ing douchebag.

I go with that theory

I don't know, John. I think we want to keep our athletic heroes up on a pedestal. And they always constantly fall short.

I don't think Marshawn is a bad guy. But he was caught and obviously embarrassed. This has become a public spectacle. I think he got some sh*tty advice from his counsel. They were going for the "if we can get away with it" strategy.

That's great for avoiding liability - but I think as for the public perception of his image - that has taken a beating. This whole thing could have been minimized if he just came out sooner with a similar statement.

From the very beginning this was about CYA, as opposed to any motivation to preserve one's integrity. Can you imagine someone like Pozluszny pulling this schit? I think the moment he scores the winning TD on the field in a close game, all will be forgiven.

But as far as our trust in Marshawn's moral compass, that's been ratcheted down more than a few notches...

C

How do you know the police were "pounding" on the door ? You lose more credibility everytime you make sh*t like that up.

Marshawn lives in a big Fing house, and after being out all night was probably in a very deep sleep. I live in a 3800 sq ft house, and if all the doors are closed to our master bedroom, knocking on the door or even ringing the doorbell will not wake me up.

A drunken sleep perhaps?

She was drunk, and the TV report said she was DANCING into the street. That doesn't sound good. The size of that canadian cow, she was bigger than the SUV. Lucky she didn't cause anymore damage to Lynch's sweet ride.

Why do you conclude Lynch was drinking? Just because you might be unable to fathom going out to Chippewa and not drinking doesn't mean others don't have the discipline and will power to do so. I've been the Designated Driver many times and stayed out there until after 2am without drinking.

Learn the facts stupid, the dancing girl wasn't the girl he hit. Why do I conclude Lynch was drinking? Probably because he was at a bar until 330am and then got into a really careless car accident and subseqently "slept through" the police pounding on his door and towing his car. Why is it so crazy to believe that an accident at 330am on Chippewa was alcohol related? If you buy that he didn't notice he hit her couldn't that be because his senses were a little dulled? He wasn't driving home from the library, he was driving home from a bar. A bar that he has been known to drink at and even bring his own alcohol to. He also has a history of drunk driving in his family, just ask Leron Lynch Jr. Do you really think Marshawn was being a designated driver? Then in his statement he clealry stated he wasn't speeding but never said he wasn't drinking. Shouldn't that have been a priority oh his to set the record straight on his sobriety? If your position is the accident is no big deal and as long as Bill's players don't kill someone you don't care that's fine, I can accept that. But denying that Lynch was likely drunk is disingenuous. Let me ask this question- What has Lynch ever done to deserve such a benefit of the doubt? If your teenage kid pulled the same thing would you really believe that they had'nt been drinking?

Learn the facts stupid, the dancing girl wasn't the girl he hit. Why do I conclude Lynch was drinking? Probably because he was at a bar until 330am and then got into a really careless car accident and subseqently "slept through" the police pounding on his door and towing his car. Why is it so crazy to believe that an accident at 330am on Chippewa was alcohol related? If you buy that he didn't notice he hit her couldn't that be because his senses were a little dulled? He wasn't driving home from the library, he was driving home from a bar. A bar that he has been known to drink at and even bring his own alcohol to. He also has a history of drunk driving in his family, just ask Leron Lynch Jr. Do you really think Marshawn was being a designated driver? Then in his statement he clealry stated he wasn't speeding but never said he wasn't drinking. Shouldn't that have been a priority oh his to set the record straight on his sobriety? If your position is the accident is no big deal and as long as Bill's players don't kill someone you don't care that's fine, I can accept that. But denying that Lynch was likely drunk is disingenuous. Let me ask this question- What has Lynch ever done to deserve such a benefit of the doubt? If your teenage kid pulled the same thing would you really believe that they had'nt been drinking?

What has he done to not deserve such a benefit of the doubt? Oh yes that's right, he's cheap and brings his own alcohol into bars. :D

Nevermind that he's never been arrested in his life and has a clean driving record. Nevermind that there haven't been any reports of him being publicly drunk, much less driving while imparied.

And in this unfortunate instance, the evidence wholly supports that he didn't see the woman and didn't know he hit her. Regardless of whether he was drunk or not. But again, there is no evidence of that at all, just assumptions.

Look, you can believe what you want. This is a free country. But when you start passing-off statements based on nothing as fact, you can't expect to be taken seriously. In this country, you need to prove what you allege because while anyone can make an allegation, it's that pesky issue of proving it that's the hard part.

The DA is satisfied with the case. If you aren't, that's your problem.

What has he done to not deserve such a benefit of the doubt? Oh yes that's right, he's cheap and brings his own alcohol into bars. :D

Nevermind that he's never been arrested in his life and has a clean driving record. Nevermind that there haven't been any reports of him being publicly drunk, much less driving while imparied.

And in this unfortunate instance, the evidence wholly supports that he didn't see the woman and didn't know he hit her. Regardless of whether he was drunk or not. But again, there is no evidence of that at all, just assumptions.

Look, you can believe what you want. This is a free country. But when you start passing-off statements based on nothing as fact, you can't expect to be taken seriously. In this country, you need to prove what you allege because while anyone can make an allegation, it's that pesky issue of proving it that's the hard part.

Don't you know that there's no such thing as reasonable doubt anymore? You have to prove your innocence beyond a reasonable doubt now not the other way around as it was intended.

Based on nothing? You failed to mention that Leron Lynch Jr. who was staying with him received a DWI as well. Apparently driving sober isn't a Lynch Family value. Open your eyes, your blinded by an unhealthy Marshawn Lynch mancrush! I mean for christ's sake the judge (who I'm sure has a better handling on the facts of this case than anyone) said that Lynch displayed a "reckless disregard for human life and property"!

Based on nothing? You failed to mention that Leron Lynch Jr. who was staying with him received a DWI as well. Apparently driving sober isn't a Lynch Family value. Open your eyes, your blinded by an unhealthy Marshawn Lynch mancrush!

You're stretching this so far that you're starting to look like Plastic Man.

You're stretching this so far that you're starting to look like Plastic Man.

Maybe he's just bummed that all other comic book heroes have movies out, and he's left out all alone. A man needs a crusade to land a Hollywood deal.

As a Canadian Bills fan, can we stop referring to the drunken street dancer by her nationality?

I can't speak for everyone but I will stop referring to her by her nationality when Chippewa stops looking like "Night of the Living Dead" from all of the Drunk Canadian Broads wandering around aimlessly at 3:30 AM.

Translation: Never.

I can't speak for everyone but I will stop referring to her by her nationality when Chippewa stops looking like "Night of the Living Dead" from all of the Drunk Canadian Broads wandering around aimlessly at 3:30 AM.

Translation: Never.

Don't act the ass, my friend. What's your pleasure? A closed border? :rolleyes:

So who has the thick skull? I think the majority of respondents in this thread know.

Funny, I was thinking it's all the people who respond to a guy who's clearly posting to get under people's skin, rather than using the ignore feature as it was intended...