Lynch Speaks

Based on nothing? You failed to mention that Leron Lynch Jr. who was staying with him received a DWI as well.

The answer you have been searching for but so far been unable to admit is "no, I don't have any evidence that Marshawn Lynch was drinking that night, much less driving drunk." When there is evidence he was drunk, I'll change my mind.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer you have been searching for but so far been unable to admit is "no, I don't have any evidence that Marshawn Lynch was drinking that night, much less driving drunk." When there is evidence he was drunk, I'll change my mind.

Ok, if you had to assign a percentage chance that this accident was alcohol related what would it be?

Learn the facts stupid, the dancing girl wasn't the girl he hit. Why do I conclude Lynch was drinking? Probably because he was at a bar until 330am and then got into a really careless car accident and subseqently "slept through" the police pounding on his door and towing his car. Why is it so crazy to believe that an accident at 330am on Chippewa was alcohol related? If you buy that he didn't notice he hit her couldn't that be because his senses were a little dulled? He wasn't driving home from the library, he was driving home from a bar. A bar that he has been known to drink at and even bring his own alcohol to. He also has a history of drunk driving in his family, just ask Leron Lynch Jr. Do you really think Marshawn was being a designated driver? Then in his statement he clealry stated he wasn't speeding but never said he wasn't drinking. Shouldn't that have been a priority oh his to set the record straight on his sobriety? If your position is the accident is no big deal and as long as Bill's players don't kill someone you don't care that's fine, I can accept that. But denying that Lynch was likely drunk is disingenuous. Let me ask this question- What has Lynch ever done to deserve such a benefit of the doubt? If your teenage kid pulled the same thing would you really believe that they had'nt been drinking?

oh so drunk driving is hereditary now? let me know when they isolate the chromosome that defect is on :rolleyes: .....there is nothing you have written here that has been said by the BPD...im sure you sit up late at night and cry over how awful of a person lynch is. But the fact of the matter is nobody here seems to care about this as much as you do. You respond to everybodys messages within minutes like putting down lynch is your life calling. Get over it. If the BPD and the DA are satisfied with how this went down then thats gooooood enough for me. Now can we please start training camp?

Ok, if you had to assign a percentage chance that this accident was alcohol related what would it be?

I'd say there is a 0% chance that it was caused by Lynch being impaired by alcohol. It's not like he swerved to avoid hitting her and couldn't because he couldn't control his actions. And if he were that drunk, chances are he wouldn't have made it home safely.

oh so drunk driving is hereditary now? let me know when they isolate the chromosome that defect is on :rolleyes: .....there is nothing you have written here that has been said by the BPD...im sure you sit up late at night and cry over how awful of a person lynch is. But the fact of the matter is nobody here seems to care about this as much as you do. You respond to everybodys messages within minutes like putting down lynch is your life calling. Get over it. If the BPD and the DA are satisfied with how this went down then thats gooooood enough for me. Now can we please start training camp?

I agree that it is probably not hereditary but tell me with a straight face that hotel clerks aren't a little careful when Kobe Bryant's brother checks in.

What is the deal here...In today’s modern court world there are people who exaggerate stories for monetary gains. There are athletes who think they are above the law. There are athletes who are sought out because of their net worth. So if you CLEARLY look at the events Lynch's actions, as questionable as some of you may want to think, they were done with ideal judgment.

A. I don’t believe any of us believe that Lynch was not drinking, but obviously he was not drunk

B. I think we all believe his attention was focused on the woman (skank) who was dancing and singing in the street

C. Shepely was walking with her friends not paying attention to a motorized vehicle in the street

D. Lynch was not anticipating nor was he aware the woman was coming in to the street.

E. After hitting the woman (NOT RUNNING HER OVER), he pauses and realizes the significance of the situation was not severe to woman, BUT could be to his career or financially, takes off.

F. Lynch drives to his home and begins, his defense

Lynch has no responsibility to neither speak publicly nor be tricked in to saying something which would incriminate him. This is not Law & Order, nor is it Colorado (Kobe Bryant), or any other potentially high profile case. Lynch obviously complied with ALL legal requests by the state, otherwise he would be charged with obstruction, or some other trumped up charge. The DA was hoping to make more out of this, as was the “victim”. As witnesses say, she was on the ground for a moment and then got up. If someone did not say “That was Marshawn Lynch” there would not be hundreds of post on this topic.

As for his demeanor with the press, enough already. With an pending civil case, why would he provide any ammunition, which could be used against him. He is already in a no win situation. He is paying significant amount of money to an attorney to limit the damages. I am quiet sure that prior to making the statement, he was prepped on what to say, and how to say it. Why do we need to try to break down what he said and how he said it frame by frame? Why?

Only because some of you only like to be instigators, without being realistic.

To be honest, I believe a deal has already been worked out with the so-called victim. I believe they were negotiating from day one and that is why it took so long for this to come to a close. And it was not until the Grand Jury deadline that Lynch’s hand was forced.

Can we close a thread for becoming one person's efforts at mental masturbation? If so -- I would like to nominate this here thread for closure.

Free Marshawn. Next time you see him -- buy him a shot...

I can't speak for everyone but I will stop referring to her by her nationality when Chippewa stops looking like "Night of the Living Dead" from all of the Drunk Canadian Broads wandering around aimlessly at 3:30 AM.

Translation: Never.

How many drunk Americans do you think are down there?

How many drunk Americans do you think are down there?

Lots. And many of them are drunk. But they don't wander around in a zombie like state.

We have all read that drunkeness takes about 40-45 points off our IQ. A zombie has an IQ of about 32. You do the math.