Picnic table F'er sentenced

BLZFAN4LIFE

http://www.wnwo.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=150083 I'm shocked that there are people out there coming to the defense of this useless deviant. He belongs UNDER the prison. It's not a privacy issue and it shouldn't be shrugged off as a mere "masturbation incident". IMO this is an extremely disturbed individual who by his own perverse and disturbing actions has forfeited his right to live amongst decent, law abiding, and contributing members of society. Hopefully the public humiliation and 6 months behind bars will be enough to straighten this sick ba5t@rd out, but if it were up to me, the penalty would be much more severe.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of weirdo makes a box set of DVD's of a guy having sex with a table? Why didn't he go to the police after the first time he saw it, or just say something to the guy?

I can see that point but I don't understand how anyone would try to turn the table (no pun intended) on the person who reported the incident.

I can see that point but I don't understand how anyone would try to turn the table (no pun intended) on the person who reported the incident.

I'm not turning the tables. It's obvious the guy having sex with tables is out of his mind. It just struck me as odd that the guy made multiple DVDs of the act. If I saw someone having sex with a table and decided it needed to be reported, I would not say, "Hey, I better spend the next 3 months gathering as much video as possible." Wouldn't 5 minutes of footage be enough?

I'm not turning the tables. It's obvious the guy having sex with tables is out of his mind. It just struck me as odd that the guy made multiple DVDs of the act. If I saw someone having sex with a table and decided it needed to be reported, I would not say, "Hey, I better spend the next 3 months gathering as much video as possible." Wouldn't 5 minutes of footage be enough?

I do agree with you on that point, It is strange that someone would witness and record this guy for so long before doing something about it. I'm glad to see you conclude that this guy is out of his mind. That pretty much sums it up for me. Usually when it comes to deviant behavior like this, it tends to escalate. IMO, that's what makes a guy like this dangerous. Had he gotten away with this stuff, it very well may have increased to rape or even worse.

is it really sex if it's a table?

anyways.. why jail him... give him a blow up doll and call it a day.

I agree with the sentiment, but he shouldn't be locked up. We need some crazy guys like this running around society for our entertainment.

I didn't understand why people made such a big deal about this before, and I don't understand why people are making a big deal about it now.

So much for the privacy of your own home.

Usually when it comes to deviant behavior like this, it tends to escalate.

Today it's a picnic table. Tomorrow, he's got the entire patio display at Wal-Mart held at gunpoint.

"I'm gonna !@#$ this firepit, man, and if anyone moves, the orange-handled Rachel Ray-designed BBQ serving set with free baster is gonna learn what it's like to be my bittch.

Usually when it comes to deviant behavior like this, it tends to escalate. IMO, that's what makes a guy like this dangerous. Had he gotten away with this stuff, it very well may have increased to rape or even worse.

Would you care to show some scientific proof about that please?

It's true that deviant activities, such as killing animals, leads to sociopathic tendencies later in life. But I haven't read any research indicating masterbation via inanimate objects is considered deviant and leads to anything worse.

There's a lot of REALLY weird sexual stuff out there that, to me, seems far more deviant, but I'd never think it's going to escalate to anything.

........Had he gotten away with this stuff, it very well may have increased to rape or even worse.

You're assuming that the original table had given consent......and that he hadn't already done worse(i.e. destroyed previous tables).

Your absolutely right though.....had he not been caught then every piece of furniture in a ten block radius might have been in trouble.

Is it just me or is the assumption that unusual sexual deviancy will lead to rape a tad hysterical? Obviously this guy liked tables......why does that mean he is going to go out & attack people? Perhaps if he ran into somebody going to a fancy dress party wearing a table costume they might be in trouble.....but..... :thumbsup:

http://www.wnwo.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=150083 I'm shocked that there are people out there coming to the defense of this useless deviant. He belongs UNDER the prison. It's not a privacy issue and it shouldn't be shrugged off as a mere "masturbation incident". IMO this is an extremely disturbed individual who by his own perverse and disturbing actions has forfeited his right to live amongst decent, law abiding, and contributing members of society. Hopefully the public humiliation and 6 months behind bars will be enough to straighten this sick ba5t@rd out, but if it were up to me, the penalty would be much more severe.

I'm really sorry to hear that you were a picnic table when you were young, that's terrible.

You're assuming that the original table had given consent......and that he hadn't already done worse(i.e. destroyed previous tables).

Your absolutely right though.....had he not been caught then every piece of furniture in a ten block radius might have been in trouble.

Is it just me or is the assumption that unusual sexual deviancy will lead to rape a tad hysterical? Obviously this guy liked tables......why does that mean he is going to go out & attack people? Perhaps if he ran into somebody going to a fancy dress party wearing a table costume they might be in trouble.....but..... :thumbsup:

Yeah it doesn't say in the article that the picnic table filed any sort of grievance, or made any charges. It the picnic table isn't going to complain, who are we to step in and say they should not be together?

Today it's a picnic table. Tomorrow, he's got the entire patio display at Wal-Mart held at gunpoint.

"I'm gonna !@#$ this firepit, man, and if anyone moves, the orange-handled Rachel Ray-designed BBQ serving set with free baster is gonna learn what it's like to be my bittch.

:wallbash::wallbash:

By far the funniest thing I've read on this board in MONTHS. Thank you, LA. Thank you for your wonderful work.

:thumbsup:

And dude ... you need to chill. Like, seriously. Deep breaths. To the undiscerning eye this looks like you're just repressed and/or jealous. The question is whether or not you're jealous of the guy or the picnic table.

To quote someone far wiser:

"Who cares what coupling gives any consenting adults pleasure? All we should care about is people are going home and getting off somehow, with something, some one, anyone because a person who gets off tends not to be a nut who gets off OFFING people."

So chill. Or go get your own picnic table.