Vote for Billy!

63 to 37, in favor of Poe. Is that the best we can do?

You have to admit...Billy doesn't really look that fierce. He actually looks a little sad. Depressed, even. It makes you just want to give him a hug. The bird looks like he would &@%$ you up, though.

You have to admit...Billy doesn't really look that fierce. He actually looks a little sad. Depressed, even. It makes you just want to give him a hug. The bird looks like he would &@%$ you up, though.

I'm not a big fan of billy buffalo. But I still vote for him because I want Buffalo to win.

I was once told that Buffalo is the only place where sports fans root for the city "let's go Buffalo" rather than the team "let's go ravens"

Let's go Buffalo

We better win or now everybody will give me crap for the Bills going 0-5 in championship match-ups

Nah, this is the AFC Championship match-up. Now, if we have a great comeback, win this and go onto the Mascot Superbowl, I'd be worried. The AFC's winner will likely face the Redskins' chief, FWIW.

NOT ANYMORE! KEEP VOTING! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO TAKING BACK THE LEAD....

Don't forget to reset your cookies to vote again.

LSI -- you should hire those guys in the Ukraine or China who click websites all day.