Lego's secret vault

/dev/null

That is cool! :D:rolleyes:

Between the sets I had as a youth in the 1970's, my nephew's in the 1980's-90's, and my son's of today... I have to say that there are so many different pieces. Yet, I have noticed that a lot of pieces have been duplicated to fit into all kinds of sets. That said, I know there are some pieces that my son would kill to have!

Riiiiight. A successful chef without creativity and imagination. :rolleyes:

Just think how much of a better chef you would be!

We have a balcony upstairs that contains nothing but Lego... Aside from the constant sound of rummaging (we don't have the bugger's organized by piece: futile endeavour, left only to the narotic parents out there... :P ), I am amazed at the stuff my son assembles! And, not so amazed! :w00t:;)

Anyway... Dollar for dollar, I think children and parents get the best bang for the buck with regards to quality time spent with the item vs. any other toy out there... The time spent actually using the Lego I suspect blows the doors off of anything else out there! Well, maybe not video games. :D

Just think how much of a better chef you would be!

We have a balcony upstairs that contains nothing but Lego... Aside from the constant sound of rummaging (we don't have the bugger's organized by piece: futile endeavour, left only to the narotic parents out there... :P ), I am amazed at the stuff my son assembles! And, not so amazed! :rolleyes::w00t:

Anyway... Dollar for dollar, I think children and parents get the best bang for the buck with regards to quality time spent with the item vs. any other toy out there... The time spent actually using the Lego I suspect blows the doors off of anything else out there! Well, maybe not video games. :D

;)

The only lego set I ever actually put the entire thing together was the ninja set. Most of the time my brother and I would just stack all the pieces into one big tower with a hole in the middle big enough to drop Lego guys through. Then we would smash the tower. It was a lot of fun on a rainy day.

Then we got Mike Tyson Punch Out and stopped with the Legos permanently.

If you're into it, Legoland is an amusement park north of San Diego that has amazing dioramas of cities and national landmarks. Great place to take the kids.

It also has one of the most amazing water parks ever. They have a giant three- or four-story clubhouse with a ginormous bucket over the top. Water is run up to the bucket, and when it gets filled, it tips over onto the clubhouse and a shiitload of water is dropped all over everyone.

The park itself is really cool, but we probably spent two hours at the water park...including a pirate ship ride that has water cannons on it, as well as around the ride, so people can shoot water at the people on the ride, and the people on the ride shoot back. My son was in his glory...and I had a pretty damn good time, too.

Gay? I'm confused. Did you look at a box of legos and imagine making a giant lego penis or something?

Compared to the erector sets of my youth, yeah, they were gay.

George Carlin could have done a Erector Set vs. Lego Set bit a la Football vs Baseball.

Why don't you mention that to the waiter at the next restaurant you dine at.

Whats the waiter going to do unless he is really good friends with the cook or doesn't like my out of work actor comments directed towards them?

As a kid I was a fan of any toy that I got to build stuff out of. Lego's, Erector Sets (up here they called them Mechanos) Constructs, In fact, I think I still have most of them in my moms basement