Just a little note to all my friends on the Wall

Zona

That is what I was going to say... It is a "ball" type float... When I changed the filler neck on my 1994 Chrysler, I was suprised to see it.

I suppose you can force a tube through, just jam it really hard.

That's what I was familiar with. I had a 94 Voyager where the engine blew about 10 miles into a full tank. Couldn't get a hose no more than a foot down the filler neck before it bottomed out. Sent the vehicle to a junk yard with a full tank

Maybe only 94 Chryslers have anti-siphons :D

A BMW, so I assume it has an anti siphon feature. I didn't know there was such a thing. I'm pretty ignorant about that stuff.

!@#$in teenagers only want cell phones because everyone else has them and they think they are cool, I know this because I see them with them as I drive by in my BMW. :thumbsup:

That's what I was familiar with. I had a 94 Voyager where the engine blew about 10 miles into a full tank. Couldn't get a hose no more than a foot down the filler neck before it bottomed out. Sent the vehicle to a junk yard with a full tank

Maybe only 94 Chryslers have anti-siphons :wallbash:

You should have went under the car and disconnected the hose that runs from the filler neck to the gas tank... It has a hose clamp... You could have then siphoned the gas from there.

Funny think is that on my '94... The filler neck rotted out... You couldn't buy it anywhere, not even the dealer... So I went to the junk yard and found a good one... Cleaned it up and coated it so it would not corrode... Also, they don't sell the hose from the filler neck to the tank! I was gonna replace that, but it was still good.

!@#$in teenagers only want cell phones because everyone else has them and they think they are cool, I know this because I see them with them as I drive by in my BMW. :wallbash:

And your point is? In my mind teenagers don't need a cell phone. I need a car.