Steve Johnson the only other passenger in Lynch's car

VOR

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

He has............

WOW! OK! Well, that is interesting. Not sure what to think about that. I guess this is better for Lynch. IF Johnson was driving, instead of coming off as a hit and run driver, he will come off as a loyal friend who didn't want to get his friend in trouble. However, Lynch still could have been the driver.

Don't get me wrong, it still looks BAD, but if Lynch wasn't driving, that does change some things.

Ummmm, if Lynch wasn't the driver, I'd say it changes things alot!!! He wouldn't be pursued by the DA at all. The civil thing is another matter altogether.

(pssssssssst--Lynch was the driver)

The poopy stench of media scum is neutralized by the sweet and pungent aroma of lunacy that is....the Marshawn Lynch fan.

Until the facts come out, none of us can really know if Marshawn Lynch is innocent or guilty. But there is one thing we do know........he's geeeeelty!!