In case you missed it...

Buftex

U his pimp or sumtin?

Nah...it was just one of those posts that was so well done, I thought it would be a shame if more people didn't see it. Made me laugh! It was one of those threads that looked destined to being unreadable...

I have to give Dwight Drane full credit for this one. This is one of the funniest posts I have seen here in a while...it is just buried in an otherwise unfortunate thread...it is post #12 in the thread! We should think about retiring this number!

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1059811

I did miss this. Thanks for posting.

Dwight Drane, you are the man. That was freakin' hilarious dude. An absolute laugh-riot. :devil:;):blink:

I figure that instead of being called a do-gooder and judgemental prick, I would unleash the street in me. It isn't quite the Ode To series from Petrino, but maybe...just maybe, some street ryhmes can bring us all back into focus.

I will ride the coattails of this for a few days before I unleash my next masterpiece, " A James Hardy Mutha's Day"

I figure that instead of being called a do-gooder and judgemental prick, I would unleash the street in me. It isn't quite the Ode To series from Petrino, but maybe...just maybe, some street ryhmes can bring us all back into focus.

I will ride the coattails of this for a few days before I unleash my next masterpiece, " A James Hardy Mutha's Day"

You are still going to be a judgemental prick though right ;)

I have to give Dwight Drane full credit for this one. This is one of the funniest posts I have seen here in a while...it is just buried in an otherwise unfortunate thread...it is post #12 in the thread! We should think about retiring this number!

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1059811

I thought it was lame, personally. Nothing against Dwight...no one bats a thousand. Just didn't do anything for me.