This guy deserves the death penalty

The death penalty is too good for a POS like that. Someone should handcuff him to a chair in a locked room and let the girl's father work him over for a few days. Don't kill him, just bust him up real bad, then let him heal for several months - then start the process all over again. Repeat as desired.

As I opined in another thread on a police killing, there are people in this world who are animals and barely qualify as humans because of their DNA. This is an example of one of those animals-Take note AJ Zepp.

I would personally love to administer the punishment to this animal. Unfortunately there are some who feel that criminals of this nature shouldn't be punished, but instead 'rehabilitated'.

I don't mean to turn this into a political discussion, but stories live this astound me how liberals can be opposed to the death penalty for an adult who freely make decisions like this and yet are in favor of killing the innocent through abortion.

It's a funny world we live in...

As I opined in another thread on a police killing, there are people in this world who are animals and barely qualify as humans because of their DNA. This is an example of one of those animals-Take note AJ Zepp.

I would personally love to administer the punishment to this animal. Unfortunately there are some who feel that criminals of this nature shouldn't be punished, but instead 'rehabilitated'.

I don't mean to turn this into a political discussion, but stories live this astound me how liberals can be opposed to the death penalty for an adult who freely make decisions like this and yet are in favor of killing the innocent through abortion.

It's a funny world we live in...

That's the maddening part. From the article, the guy has been arrested multiple times throughout his life for all sorts of stuff, including attempted murder. Why do we let these losers back on the streets?

The death penalty is too good for a POS like that. Someone should handcuff him to a chair in a locked room and let the girl's father work him over for a few days. Don't kill him, just bust him up real bad, then let him heal for several months - then start the process all over again. Repeat as desired.

Ever seen the movie se7en? He should get the SLOTH treatment...

Thanks, man....I was having a hard time trying to figure out if this was a good guy or a bad guy. :devil:

For the record, I am pro-death penalty too, particularly in today's world where modern science allows for much greater precision in terms of forensics.

This sick fuk should be made to suffer every day for the remainder of his life.

why do you have to mix everything here?!! :devil:

Don't insult animals writing that! Only humans are capable of that kind of cruelty!