Wilson, Brandon and three players being supoenaed

theesir

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subpoena for Ralph... :devil:

Grandstanding by Clark. Just awful.

I would say it's a fair response given Lynch's refusal to talk. How smart does Lynch and his attorney look now? It's a felony to lie to a grand jury, so if Brandon met with Lynch about the incident and Lynch told him who was invlolved, Russ gets to be the whistle blower if he is asked to testify first. .....And if Russ told Ralph what happened, then Ralph might have the same opportunity. Great move by the DA. I would imagine that the Bills will suggest to Marshawn that he go talk to the police very soon. Sorry, but Lynch has acted in a stupid fashion throughout this. This was an accident and he (and/or the driver if not him) is turning it into a crime. Character? He's lacking a bunch. He does further damage to himself and the team for each day that goes by without resolving this. Stupid.

I would say it's a fair response given Lynch's refusal to talk. How smart does Lynch and his attorney look now? It's a felony to lie to a grand jury, so if Brandon met with Lynch about the incident and Lynch told him who was invlolved, Russ gets to be the whistle blower if he is asked to testify first. .....And if Russ told Ralph what happened, then Ralph might have the same opportunity. Great move by the DA. I would imagine that the Bills will suggest to Marshawn that he go talk to the police very soon. Sorry, but Lynch has acted in a stupid fashion throughout this. This was an accident and he (and/or the driver if not him) is turning it into a crime. Character? He's lacking a bunch. He does further damage to himself and the team for each day that goes by without resolving this. Stupid.

And you don't think his $1000 an hour attorney knows this? There is no way they would have let it get this far if Lynch had discussed this with the bills.

And you don't think his $1000 an hour attorney doesn't know this? There is no way they would have let it get this far if Lynch had discussed this with the bills.

From what I've seen so far, I wouldn't give you $1 for that attorney given how he has steered this. There are plenty of bad attorneys out there and Lynch might be represented by one of them. Lynch is making a huge mistake here. Not the way you handle an accident. Goodell will have a shyt fit over this as it brings more negative attention to the league. The cost of staying quiet goes up every day. Lynch and his friends are embarrassing themselves, the Bills and the league. Great move Marshawn!

How every rational adult on this board does not agree with this is beyond me!

How every rational adult on this board does not agree with this is beyond me!

Not only would stopping and being a man have been the right thing to do ... enough of a reason to do it for most people ... but consider this. If the driver (Marshawn or not) HAD done the right thing and STOPPED, I dare say the situation would not have grown into the full-blown clusterf*<k circus it has now become. If Lynch and his drinking buddies drove away to AVOID trouble, I dare say they may have gessed wrong ...

A woman was hit by a car and the perp cowardly drove off with his victim in the street. THe people who know what happened refuse to talk....

It sounds to me like the DA is trying to do his job and hold the people who broke the law responsible. He has said numerous times that if they come in and talk, the thing can be pleaded down and it will go away, but if they continue to refuse to cooperate he will pursue the matter to the full extend to the law.

Marshawn's lawyer attempted to plead-down the charges beforehand and was rebuffed. If anyone set themselves down this path, it was the DA. Lynch wasn't going to and still wouldn't do jailtime if he's convicted (which he won't without proof he was driving), so why wouldn't the DA accept the deal? The victim will get her money either way.

What if the driver didn't know he hit her though? The popo even said it was raining hard and it's possible the driver didn't see her or know he'd hit anybody.

That's what I'm betting happened. Rainy, dark, music blaring (likely), some drunk chick putting on a show in the road/on the sidewalk, the car never slows down (as in a "WTF was that?" kind of way) and the car is found in Marshawn's driveway in plain sight, not hidden like someone trying to flee from a crime would do.

That's what I'm betting happened. Rainy, dark, music blaring (likely), some drunk chick putting on a show in the road/on the sidewalk, the car never slows down (as in a "WTF was that?" kind of way) and the car is found in Marshawn's driveway in plain sight, not hidden like someone trying to flee from a crime would do.

Dark? They do have streetlights in the city. It's not like they were driving down some country road. :devil: Music blaring? Just the facts please and not some bull sh-- to support your argument.

Dark? They do have streetlights in the city. It's not like they were driving down some country road. :devil: Music blaring? Just the facts please and not some bull sh-- to support your argument.

LOL! Facts. Okay chief, the fact is we don't know who was driving and whether they knew they hit the woman. The "facts" support that they didn't, more than they support that they knew they hit her, kept on their merry way, and parked the car in the driveway like everything was okay. And I guess it's a real stretch to think they were playing music and not sitting there in dead silence.

LOL! Facts. Okay chief, the fact is we don't know who was driving and whether they knew they hit the woman. The "facts" support that they didn't, more than they support that they knew they hit her, kept on their merry way, and parked the car in the driveway like everything was okay. And I guess it's a real stretch to think they were playing music and not sitting there in dead silence.

Playing music or blaring music. If you are going to make stuff up, at least be consistent chief.