Lynch gets his eyeballs lasered...

Beastmode spotted with granny sunglasses and offered no comment on hit and run...but tells observers he missed some OTAs due to Lasik surgery on Friday - I knew it wasn't his fault! Obviously the real guilty parties are his faulty peepers, now surgically enhanced and no longer a threat to Canadian pedestrians. :D

Dude needs to handle this incident thing ASAP. The more he farts around, the bigger it gets.

I doubt it. In fact, I expect the opposite. For better or for worse, this event will probably just die down to nothing. Unless somebody who was in the vehicle talks. Otherwise, there is very little to build a case on. How long do you think it would take a decent lawyer to poke holes in any "eye witness" testimony when the identification would had to have taken place at 3 AM in the morning during a night of drinking through the tinted windows of a moving vehicle?

Dude needs to handle this incident thing ASAP. The more he farts around, the bigger it gets.

Sure the longer this is stretched out the more irritated we may become. But actually, the longer he puts this off the harder it will be for the police to do anything about it. As time goes by, memories get fuzzy, tempers calm and evidence diminishes. Now that he and his legal counsel have waited this long, the trick is waiting long enough now.

Yeah, those "4 witnesses" rumored to have seen him driving were probably far from credible, seeing as how they were uncovered 5 days ago and there still hasn't been an arrest. What more could they be looking for than witnesses? One of the occupants of the car to roll? Good luck with that!

Yeah, those "4 witnesses" rumored to have seen him driving were probably far from credible, seeing as how they were uncovered 5 days ago and there still hasn't been an arrest. What more could they be looking for than witnesses? One of the occupants of the car to roll? Good luck with that!

Well, creditablity just might be something police and defense lawyers might be questioning of those downtown at 3 a.m. Not sure how dark it is where this occured, but one would have to wonder how well someone would be able to see into a moving Benz SUV in the middle of the night. And exactly how sober were these "witnessess" at 3 a.m.?

I have to tell you, I'm a little disturbed that he did the Lasik thing. The problem rate is higher than advertised and you've only got one set of eyeballs. let's hope his doctor was good and did a proper screening before he did the procedure and didn't just cash the check and flip the laser on.

Well, creditablity just might be something police and defense lawyers might be questioning of those downtown at 3 a.m. Not sure how dark it is where this occured, but one would have to wonder how well someone would be able to see into a moving Benz SUV in the middle of the night. And exactly how sober were these "witnessess" at 3 a.m.?

A dark, rainy night, no less.

But eyewitnes reports say he had spinach between his teeth. Clearly the man has poor dental hygiene...

I have to tell you, I'm a little disturbed that he did the Lasik thing. The problem rate is higher than advertised and you've only got one set of eyeballs. let's hope his doctor was good and did a proper screening before he did the procedure and didn't just cash the check and flip the laser on.

With a high-profile patient like Marshawn, NOT doing a thorough job would be a death-knell for the doctor's career. Whereas doing a good job would probably convince Marshawn to be a spokeman for the doctor.

With a high-profile patient like Marshawn, NOT doing a thorough job would be a death-knell for the doctor's career. Whereas doing a good job would probably convince Marshawn to be a spokeman for the doctor.

Yeah I know. I just don't like the margin for error. once those get screwed up they're tough to fix. I found a site that states the military allows lasik now instead of eyeglasses but I still don't think they allow it for pilots. You need to be 20/20 or better uncorrected IIRC.

uh-oh, not this again... didnt we already argue this to death over some 20 pages or so?

i disagree. its a big deal here for the people that think theyre important enough to demand answers and that the Bills "owe" them something for being a fan.

but i watched Lee Evans on ESPN this morning and it was brought up and dismissed by the staff immediately.

outside of Buffalo, and the message boards, this is a non-story.

i disagree. its a big deal here for the people that think theyre important enough to demand answers and that the Bills "owe" them something for being a fan.

but i watched Lee Evans on ESPN this morning and it was brought up and dismissed by the staff immediately.

outside of Buffalo, and the message boards, this is a non-story.

Seeing as how it made it to the most popular football column in the country today, I would consider it news.

I found a site that states the military allows lasik now instead of eyeglasses but I still don't think they allow it for pilots. You need to be 20/20 or better uncorrected IIRC.

Hasn't that always been the case...and is totally unrelated to the Lasik procedure?