Vote for our mascot

Who Dey, Uday, and Qusay are all criminals just like their parents the Cincinnati Husseins. :D

Nice. :thumbsup:

p.s. the Bengals' marketing retard who signed off on 'Who Dey' should be fired immediately.

Nice. :D

p.s. the Bengals' marketing retard who signed off on 'Who Dey' should be fired immediately.

I think they actually asked the fans for that one (I actually don't know, it just makes snese with the name).

Our mascot sucks.

All mascots suck. That is not the discussion. The discussion is, is our sucky mascot better than the other sucky mascots.

I am not sure why NFL teams have a mascot. I can see why the NBA does. It is a much smaller venue. The mascot can get the crowed into the game.

All mascots suck. That is not the discussion. The discussion is, is our sucky mascot better than the other sucky mascots.

I am not sure why NFL teams have a mascot. I can see why the NBA does. It is a much smaller venue. The mascot can get the crowed into the game.

I'll fight to the death to defend the honor of our mascot against other NFL teams' fans (and by God, I've had to drop the gloves on multiple occasions to do so), but I'm not going to lie to other Bills fans, or more importantly, myself. Our mascot is terrible.

Who Dey?!?! WTF kind of pu**y name is that for a mascot?!? Billy would kick his ass! :devil:

The phrase "Who Dey" was pulled off the trash heap in 2005, in honor of their one winning season in the past 17 years. It's usually used in a derogatory fashion.

WLW radio had a long-running afternoon skit called "All...My...Bengals" (a play on the soap opera, "All My Children"), and if there was any B'gals news, they would lead off the story with a strong-voiced clip: Hear dem Bengals Roaaaar...meow.

:worthy:

Billy Buffalo would be much better if he were brown. A blue buffalo just isn't right. Make him look like a buffalo and wear a uniform, like Buster Bison. In fact, get rid of Billy Buffalo and put Buster Bison in a Bills uniform for football season, they are probably the same guy anyway.