IMO, at this point if Lynch is guilty, he's gotta go

You're thinking it, I'm writing it. If this clown hit some woman with his car and left her for dead and can't even step up and take responsibilty for his actions days later, when the shock has worn off, he should be imprisoned. No question about it. If he's protecting someone by not talking, he is at the very least a pariah in the community and doesn't belong on this team. It's not worth it, IMO. This is not a victimless crime or a domestic issue, hit and run is the real deal in terms of sh*tting on your fellow man.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're thinking it, I'm writing it. If this clown hit some woman with his car and left her for dead and can't even step up and take responsibilty for his actions days later, when the shock has worn off, he should be imprisoned. No question about it. If he's protecting someone by not talking, he is at the very least a pariah in the community and doesn't belong on this team. It's not worth it, IMO. This is not a victimless crime or a domestic issue, hit and run is the real deal in terms of sh*tting on your fellow man.

He isn't protecting anyone.

Everyone with a brain knew from word go that was just a BS senario conjured up by the ultra sick ass kisser fans.

And you're damn right he belongs behind bars.

WTF is wrong with the Buffalo PD and the DA in charge ?

They're just as pathetic as that scumbag lynch.

Damn it, you're right! This is worse than when Hardy shot his father in cold blood! How come this hasn't been discussed yet!

And dammit, I'm glad you had the guts to start a thread about it. Someone had to.

Question: If you were drunk and hit some chick, and drove off to avoid a DWI, and then it turned out that camera's caught you doing it..... would you admit it and straight up face the jail time?

I'm sure Marshawn is more worried about avoiding time in jail that he is of our opinion on his character. Doing what his lawyer says *IS* what he should be doing.

Damn it, you're right! This is worse than when Hardy shot his father in cold blood! How come this hasn't been discussed yet!

And dammit, I'm glad you had the guts to start a thread about it. Someone had to.

That's right, because it would be great to just jam it all into one thread and overlook it like it's 1/1000th of the current events with this team. It's a despicable act likely committed by one of our most important and heavily invested into players, and trying to rope it into one long apologistic thread doesn't cut it. You should be happy I gave you another forum for one of your pompous man-douche responses.

Question: If you were drunk and hit some chick, and drove off to avoid a DWI, and then it turned out that camera's caught you doing it..... would you admit it and straight up face the jail time?

I'm sure Marshawn is more worried about avoiding time in jail that he is of our opinion on his character. Doing what his lawyer says *IS* what he should be doing.

Don't you get it ?

That is precisely what makes him a POS , he was more worried about his legal consequences than the woman he hit with his car .

And I doubt he had time to call his lawyer before he decided to flee the scene of the accident.

That he did by his own decision.

Do you think that is what he should have done ?

Don't you get it ?

That is precisely what makes him a POS , he was more worried about his legal consequences than the woman he hit with his car .

And I doubt he had time to call his lawyer before he decided to flee the scene of the accident.

That he did by his own decision.

Lol, man put yourself in that situation. Survival of the fittest in this world. If you would just give yourself up like that... you are either a moron, or believe you are going to heaven.

I agree he didn't have time to call his lawyer. He made a drunk decision, and now has to deal with it. I think he should have done whatever would get him less jail time (as I would do, if it was me).

That's right, because it would be great to just jam it all into one thread and overlook it like it's 1/1000th of the current events with this team. It's a despicable act likely committed by one of our most important and heavily invested into players, and trying to rope it into one long apologistic thread doesn't cut it. You should be happy I gave you another forum for one of your pompous man-douche responses.

And here I thought you were just to boneheaded to twig to the eight other threads that closed with "This is being discussed in another thread". But no...turns out you made a conscious decision to be self-important.

Wow. :D And people say I'm arrogant...

Answer: I don't drink and drive, but if I hit someone with a car I would not leave them for dead to start with. No insurance, suspended license....unlicensed operator.....no such circumstance would allow me to leave some stranger for dead in the street. That is beyond F'd up. We all know why he would do it, but they are all the wrong reasons.

Lol, man put yourself in that situation. Survival of the fittest in this world. If you would just give yourself up like that... you are either a moron, or believe you are going to heaven.

I agree he didn't have time to call his lawyer. He made a drunk decision, and now has to deal with it. I think he should have done whatever would get him less jail time (as I would do, if it was me).

Believe it or not when it comes to hitting someone with a car I don't see driving off.

Some people do have standards whether you care to believe it or not.

If he runs into a stop sign or a light standard or a parked car I don't get worked up about it but it take a special breed of ahole to hit a woman and drive off.

Did your inside source tell you that he was drunk or did you read that on a overhyped blog?

Did your inside source tell you that he was drunk or did you read that on a overhyped blog?

Oh he doesn't actaully have to be drunk. I just want to point out that it is possible that any one of us could be in this exact situation with one dumb decision.

Yeah Marshawn probably deserves to go behind bars, but he is going to do everything he can not to be (including not talking to us about this). You and me would do the same.

And to those "I don't drive when drunk" people... I myself, don't go within 10 miles of my car after drinking... but go look up some statistics, many many many people do actually do such a thing. It is not at all uncommon, and that is my point. This is not uncommon.

Why would it be overhyped ?

Does it cause you too much stress to consider that he might very well have been drunk ?

He was in the bars and on the way home he hits a pedestrian.

If I'm a gambling man (and I am), I'd lay money that he was over the legal limit.

I'd lay money that this is why he fled the scene of the accident .

Anyone normal person would arrive at this suspicion.

Over the top football fans aren't normal though.

Their top priority in life is football players.

And here I thought you were just to boneheaded to twig to the eight other threads that closed with "This is being discussed in another thread". But no...turns out you made a conscious decision to be self-important.

Wow. :D And people say I'm arrogant...

Oh you still are..... :P

Answer: I don't drink and drive, but if I hit someone with a car I would not leave them for dead to start with. No insurance, suspended license....unlicensed operator.....no such circumstance would allow me to leave some stranger for dead in the street. That is beyond F'd up. We all know why he would do it, but they are all the wrong reasons.

LEFT FOR DEAD :D:P !!!!

Overreact much??? My nephew fell off his bike last weekend and bruised his leg and needed 9 stiches.

Certainly you have inside knowledge about this case, since you know Lynch was driving, and you know the girl's bruise and cut were life threatening. That's your opinion and that's fine.

It is my opinion that they should press charges too: J-walking charges on the drunk girl walking in the street at 3:30am.

How is this different than 50 other threads other than BADOLBILZ wanting to hang him from his dreads?

Yeah, I want to HANG him from his DREADS because he's black. I can't start a thread about a discussed topic, but you are certainly always free to justify your opinion by any means necessary.