Bills @ Colts

udonkey

Hello folks. First post in a couple of months.

I am going to the game. I won't be able to tailgate, but I will be in the Dome in time for kickoff. I will write a person account of what I saw when I get home from the game, if anyone is interested.

Is that something anyone will want to read?

Hey Udonkey, I can't make it to the Colts game but I am definitely interested in the Bengals game in December. I just moved to Florence, KY for my new job and was wondering if you or anyone else planned on buying a block of tickets. If not, I'll have to go another route to get tix. Let me know if you have anything planned. Thanks.

KY:

I don't know if we'll specifically plan on buying a block of tickets. Look at the Bills/Bengals forum on TBD for more discussion.

I worked in Florence up until yesterday. I'll be moving to the Colerain area at the end of this week, and will be working up in Springdale.

I'll be scoping out a local place, probably up around Springdale - 75/275, to watch Bills games on DirecTV. You should stop by once a place is established (probably a BW3s or something similar).

I am thinking of going Saturday night, with my wife. We would only go if we can get field level tickets on the Bills side. So far I have not been able to find any field level tix. If you have any leads let me know and we'll be there.

Archived