Bills/Browns MNF tickets sold out...

No rubbing it in, especially for that dude who was super-pissed about it in his rant post. Sorry bro, that must of been frustrating. I almost gave up but stuck in there and it was worth it.

I waited on hold for two and a half hours before I got through! Guy said they were insanely busy there. I got four tickets, Section 317, Row 25. That's on top of my usual two seats in Section 332, Row 10.

I can't wait to "flip 'em", I've never done anything like this before.

Can anybody out there ballpark me an estimate on what I should be able to fetch for those four?

Thanks in advance.

It all depends on what the records are. If we have a shot at the playoffs, Bills fans will pay more. If the Browns have a shot at the playoffs, Browns fans will pay more. If we're both doing well, they have to outbid each other. And of course, if we're both out of the playoff race, you won't get much more than face-value.

I've got a fantastic Bills bumper sticker I'm willing to sell for $500. This thing is incredible -- adheres to your car's bumper and everything.

Oh yeah -- I'll throw in 2 seats to the Bills-Browns game for nothing just because I like ya.

No rubbing it in, especially for that dude who was super-pissed about it in his rant post. Sorry bro, that must of been frustrating. I almost gave up but stuck in there and it was worth it.

I waited on hold for two and a half hours before I got through! Guy said they were insanely busy there. I got four tickets, Section 317, Row 25. That's on top of my usual two seats in Section 332, Row 10.

Can anybody out there ballpark me an estimate on what I should be able to fetch for those four?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats... you got 6 tix to flip for a profit... and all it cost you was your soul as a Bills fan. My ballpark estimate is you should be able to fetch a nice case of Herpes... karma's a b|tch! :thumbsup:

Congrats... you got 6 tix to flip for a profit... and all it cost you was your soul as a Bills fan. My ballpark estimate is you should be able to fetch a nice case of Herpes... karma's a b|tch! :thumbsup:

Looks like someone didn't get tickets.....

GO BILLS!

Thanks in advance.

So, you spent 2.5 hours waiting for tickets you didn't even want? :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

You better duck before eball & that other dickhead gets on your a** & calls you a greedy bastard with no morals.

It all depends on what the records are. If we have a shot at the playoffs, Bills fans will pay more. If the Browns have a shot at the playoffs, Browns fans will pay more. If we're both doing well, they have to outbid each other. And of course, if we're both out of the playoff race, you won't get much more than face-value.

That is why you sell them before the season starts.

Looks like someone didn't get tickets.....

GO BILLS!

Haha, I didn't even try... I have seasons for myself and have a feeling the Cleveland Monday nighter won't be as big of a draw as the Cowgirls one last year. Just didn't think it would be worth the trouble to scalp.

I just wanted to give a half-hearted F U to the OP before the real hate starts flying! :thumbsup:

Haha, I didn't even try... I have seasons for myself and have a feeling the Cleveland Monday nighter won't be as big of a draw as the Cowgirls one last year. Just didn't think it would be worth the trouble to scalp.

I just wanted to give a half-hearted F U to the OP before the real hate starts flying! :thumbsup:

I have to disagree. Last year, 3 days after they opened tickets to season ticket holders(& remember last year they let you buy unlimited right off the bat) I bought 10 tickets to the dallas game. This game sold out in basically an hour with only being allowed to buy 6 tickets. I got $110 a ticket for the upper deck seats last year, Im thinking at least $125 this year. People would be smart to buy them on stubhub now, before the prices jump.

I have to disagree. Last year, 3 days after they opened tickets to season ticket holders(& remember last year they let you buy unlimited right off the bat) I bought 10 tickets to the dallas game. This game sold out in basically an hour with only being allowed to buy 6 tickets. I got $110 a ticket for the upper deck seats last year, Im thinking at least $125 this year. People would be smart to buy them on stubhub now, before the prices jump.

The way I'm looking at it appears many more people this year bought tix to scalp than they did last year (3 hrs sold out vs. 3 days last year). Therefore the market will be flooded with tix for resale. That will drive down the price on its own. The quick sellout of this years MNF game doesnt have as much to do with overall demand for the tix as it does for demand for the desire to scalp tix.

But also, the opponent will hurt the demand for scalped tix this year. A very large number of the scalped tix last year were bought by Cowboys fans (many Canadians are Cowboys fans), while the Browns do not have as big of a fanbase (outside of Cleveland) to drive up prices. Granted some will travel from Cleveland, but not nearly the amount of demand as Cowboys fans in Toronto for instance.

Look at what happened with the Ice Bowl... the market was flooded by scalpers and people didn't make as nearly as much as they thought. Just my guess is all.

The way I'm looking at it appears many more people this year bought tix to scalp than they did last year (3 hrs sold out vs. 3 days last year). Therefore the market will be flooded with tix for resale. That will drive down the price on its own. The quick sellout of this years MNF game doesnt have as much to do with overall demand for the tix as it does for demand for the desire to scalp tix.

But also, the opponent will hurt the demand for scalped tix this year. A very large number of the scalped tix last year were bought by Cowboys fans (many Canadians are Cowboys fans), while the Browns do not have as big of a fanbase (outside of Cleveland) to drive up prices.

Look at what happened with the Ice Bowl... the market was flooded by scalpers and people didn't make as nearly as much as they thought. Just my guess is all.

Are you kidding? This is what makes this ticket so valuable, that we are playing the Browns. There is only 2 other fan bases that travel as well as Cleveland fans & that Is Pitstburgh & Green Bay. Couple that with the fact that Cleveland is only a 3 wood down the 1-90 from the Ralph & this ticket is going to be in high demand.

Are you kidding? This is what makes this ticket so valuable, that we are playing the Browns. There is only 2 other fan bases that travel as well as Cleveland fans & that Is Pitstburgh & Green Bay. Couple that with the fact that Cleveland is only a 3 wood down the 1-90 from the Ralph & this ticket is going to be in high demand.

Bingo. The number of Cowboy fans coming from Canada is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of Browns fans that are willing to drive a short distance to see their team play on Monday night.

I agree they travel well, but I just dont think its going to be a high priced ticket as the Cowboys game. I think the high prices were due to many Canadian Cowboys fans from Toronto driving up prices. Bills fans traveled well to Cleveland last year and scalped tix could be found for about 25% over face, but we sure as hell won't be traveling well to Toronto where the Willingness to Pay is much higher. I think you'll get Cleveland fans wanting to come here, but most not at $150 a pop. So the scalped value will fall due to the lower WTP. And a MNF game is not an easy game to travel to for most people bc you'd have to take Monday (maybe Tues) off work. A Sunday day game would be much more desirable for a Cleveland/Buffalo road trip.

Couple that with the abundance of people who apparently bought tix this year with the sole intent to scalp and I dont think the average scalped ticket will make as much as last years. Just like when the PS3 came out, I'd be willing to bet that over 50% of people buying them in stores the first day did so to resell on eBay for profit. But by everybody doing that, the prices were driven way down and after the first few days, you could find some PS3's on eBay for only a few hundred dollars over retail.

We shall see.

Thanks in advance.

I thought individual game tickets didn't go on sale until next month? Am I missing something? I am planning to go to this game.

I thought individual game tickets didn't go on sale until next month? Am I missing something? I am planning to go to this game.

stand in line behind, club ticket holder, season ticket holders, group sales...THEN you can buy tickets for the 49ers and Lions game