Single Game Seats for STH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame you at all for making the money, trust me, I do the same at times. It just is rubbing it in the face a little bit when guys are stuck in cue and frustrated and you are talking of scalping them. Sort of like passing by a line in front of a FEMA water handout waiting in 95 degrees a week after a hurricane, and then dumping a bottle of water over your head while yelling "Boy, does that feel good!"

I am with you though in feeling the rush for tickets. I gave in on Tuesday and ended up buying 2 more season tickets figuring I would have no problem making money on Seattle, Cleveland and probably New England. We really do have it lucky here to buy a season seat for $300. That's the face value for a center ice seat to a Leafs game.

That's American free enterprise, baby. It ain't illegal, and who knows how long we can enjoy it. Besides we're doing our part to fill the stadium. If buying ST's is too rich for you then it's a shame but that's about it. NFL tickets aren't going to get cheaper.

I'd like to give kudos to the Bills for not gouging us on Ticketmaster fees. $3 a ticket is more than reasonable.

PTR

That's American free enterprise, baby. It ain't illegal, and who knows how long we can enjoy it. Besides we're doing our part to fill the stadium. If buying ST's is too rich for you then it's a shame but that's about it. NFL tickets aren't going to get cheaper.

I'd like to give kudos to the Bills for not gouging us on Ticketmaster fees. $3 a ticket is more than reasonable.

PTR

It's $3 per ticket, plus $4 per ticket for handling. Then another $5-12 for shipping depending on how many tickets you have.

My friend just placed another call to BBTICKS for the hell of it.

Browns game is now sold out and they're 95% sure the Seattle game will be before tickets are available to the general public

I was on hold for 30 minutes starting at 9, but managed to get through. Of course the only available tickets are upper deck. They are saving the others for possible season ticket purchases, nice....

I LUST ..er.. LOVE the avatar!!

How? Tix single game didn't go on sale till today??

Unless I'm missing something....

I just looked at my flyer about the tickets, looks like they allowed the Kelly Club level people in a day earlier

My friend just placed another call to BBTICKS for the hell of it.

Browns game is now sold out and they're 95% sure the Seattle game will be before tickets are available to the general public

It is quite possible that all games other than SF will be "sold-out" after the groups get their shot...of course, after the first preseason game, a couple of thousand seats will "magically" become available for each game.

It is quite possible that all games other than SF will be "sold-out" after the groups get their shot...of course, after the first preseason game, a couple of thousand seats will "magically" become available for each game.

It looked tough the other day. The only 100 or 200's available for seasons are in the scoreboard endzone, and not the rockpile. Those seats are still around for groups and seasons. There were still some decent seats between the 20's in the upper deck, but a bit high up. After today, I wouldn't be shocked to see a run on the remaining season tickets and the whole stadium sold out by July.

F Toronto!

It looked tough the other day. The only 100 or 200's available for seasons are in the scoreboard endzone, and not the rockpile. Those seats are still around for groups and seasons. There were still some decent seats between the 20's in the upper deck, but a bit high up. After today, I wouldn't be shocked to see a run on the remaining season tickets and the whole stadium sold out by July.

F Toronto!

The damages:

HOME OPENER:

Group of 5 friends in Section 309, Row 32/33: $249 through BBTICKS

Brother and his friend in Section 143, Row 3: $166 through StubHub

MONDAY NIGHT:

Myself and 3 friends, Section 120, Row 7: $300 through StubHub.

Honestly, I just paid $75 for a $50 seat but I don't care at all. Because come August or September, the seats remaining for the Browns game will all be in excess of $100, especially since its a game where fans from both teams could conceivably be there. I'm happy. Everyone got what they wanted.

I was on hold for 30 minutes starting at 9, but managed to get through. Of course the only available tickets are upper deck. They are saving the others for possible season ticket purchases, nice....

Remember all the Patriot/Cowboy fans who were magically in the front row last year?

Yeah... that's where those tickets go.

Um, no. I bought 6 tickets and paid $18 in fees. That's all.

PTR

Maybe it depends on how many tickets you buy. I had two transactions. One had a whole bunch of tickets for friends and myself. That averaged out to $5 per ticket for the convenience fee. Then i had one where my buddy needed 6 tickets to the Chargers game. They charged $36 for the convenience fee. That's $6 per ticket. Plus $4 shipping.