Single Game Seats for STH

Don't know what the big deal is. Got through at 9:50, and was on hold for 25 minutes to get my tix. Used the home and cell phone, dialing both.

No big deal.

Browser worked like crap though. Got my tix on the phone before I was able to get to the login screen.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the phone and online yesterday at 6 am PST / 9 EST. I got right through Account Manager (while I was holding for the ticket office) and by the time I was starting to search for seats, my call was answered. I got 14 tickets for 2 games without a problem.

this blows..I cant remember it ever being this bad...

It's a terrible system. I've been on hold on the phone for 25 minutes. The recording is beginning to drive me crazy.....

I was on the phone and online yesterday at 6 am PST / 9 EST. I got right through Account Manager (while I was holding for the ticket office) and by the time I was starting to search for seats, my call was answered. I got 14 tickets for 2 games without a problem.

Same here, and as of yesterday there were NO LOWER BOWL OR 200 SECTION seats, at least for the games I looked at, and the Seattle and Cleveland games are putting you in the last few rows of the middle upper deck, or in the top 10 rows of the very last sections in the upper deck.

I'd put $100 on the fact that Seattle and Cleveland will be sold out today.

Just got on and purchased two extra tix to the Browns game. Not horrible -- 19th row UD, in the corner of course.

Anybody want to buy them from me for double face value?

Sincerely,

Gordio

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a STH and have been since 1990. I also buy tickets on stubhub and ebay for out of town games. How about you help yourself to a little serving of STFU?

Unless I missed the sarcasm, that is. :lol:

Pardon me, I thought you were just ignorant but since you are cognizant of the situation that would make you either stupid ar just an ****.

Then I ran across your post on the offwall http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=66862 and determined you must be both plus a hypocrite. Pay the gardener what he is worth you greedy bastard. :lol:

Oh, and stay away from those nasty grass turpines, precious.

Now I'll STFU. :lol:

[Amazing how hostile waiting on hold will make you.]

Just got on and purchased two extra tix to the Browns game. Not horrible -- 19th row UD, in the corner of course.

Anybody want to buy them from me for double face value?

Sincerely,

Gordio

Believe me, if tickets are going this fast, I will be making more then double face value on these seats.

Finally in. Snagged 5 for the remainder of my group, Rows 32/33 in section 309 for the Seahawks game.

I will be making purchases on StubHub PRONTO for the 2 down low from my brother the Seahawks fan and my group of 4 for the Browns game.

Finally in. Snagged 5 for the remainder of my group, Rows 32/33 in section 309 for the Seahawks game.

I will be making purchases on StubHub PRONTO for the 2 down low from my brother the Seahawks fan and my group of 4 for the Browns game.

Im on hold now...whats the availability of Browns and Opener tix?

I will sell you my 2 season tickets for the opener in section 109 for $200 a piece :lol: (hey you cant blame a guy for trying)

Im on hold now...whats the availability of Browns and Opener tix?
Got in after 32 minutes. Browns are extremely limited. Only have outers (328, 329, 396, 307) and to get 6 had to take 3 in one row, 3 in the next (same #). Didn't try opener but per SH this am thaere was less demand for that game than others.

FWIW also got 6 in 332 for Raiders and 6 in 222 for Pats.

Good luck everyone.

Believe me, if tickets are going this fast, I will be making more then double face value on these seats.

I don't blame you at all for making the money, trust me, I do the same at times. It just is rubbing it in the face a little bit when guys are stuck in cue and frustrated and you are talking of scalping them. Sort of like passing by a line in front of a FEMA water handout waiting in 95 degrees a week after a hurricane, and then dumping a bottle of water over your head while yelling "Boy, does that feel good!"

I am with you though in feeling the rush for tickets. I gave in on Tuesday and ended up buying 2 more season tickets figuring I would have no problem making money on Seattle, Cleveland and probably New England. We really do have it lucky here to buy a season seat for $300. That's the face value for a center ice seat to a Leafs game.