There for 100 Years

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure this has been a goal from the outset so the only surprise is how long it took the media to get real information on it.

I don't doubt that this is the case, but the plan is moronic. "Let's make these people love us by taking over their country for a long-ass time"

I don't see how it could be allowed to occur or continue if a President Obama wanted to end it. It would have to be a treaty that was voted on by the Congress, and I've heard Democrats in the Senate say they would never agree to it. A president can't make an agreement without the consent of the Congress that ties the hands of the next president.

I don't doubt that this is the case, but the plan is moronic. "Let's make these people love us by taking over their country for a long-ass time"

It's a continuing theme. No reason to reinvent the wheel. We'll make them love us by planting our troops there. Soon to follow will be "Muhammed-Mart", MuhDonalds", Allahbees, etc...

We've all seen and heard the soundbyte of McCain. But President Obama (or for that matter President McCain) might not have much choice in the matter...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/mi...rol-840512.html

:lol:

My initial reaction is to exclaim "No one's that stupid."

My next reaction is to realize: "Of course there's people that stupid."

But after actually thinking about it...who's best interests is this in? Who would benefit? Absolutely no one. And the Independent claims to have had leaked to them this secret plan...which is apparently not secret enough to be publicly commented on by the only people who would benefit (e.g.Rafsanjani) by the leak whether the story was factual or not.

So I'm calling bull sh--. The story makes no sense.