Lynch/Moss

You know what is ridiculous?

Lynch MIGHT have hit some chick, BY ACCIDENT and they are talking about up to a year in jail.

Randy Moss definitely hits A COP, ON PURPOSE, and nothing happens.

You know why? Because Moss is on the Patriots and they are the darlings of the NFL. The Bills are a small markt team that the league wants to move to Toronto or LA.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch MIGHT have hit some chick, BY ACCIDENT and they are talking about up to a year in jail.

You know why? Because Moss is on the Patriots and they are the darlings of the NFL. The Bills are a small markt team that the league wants to move to Toronto or LA.

If i recall, wasn't Moss still a Viking when that happened?

What if Moss hit Lynch with his car by accident?

Stupid Patsies...

Dude, have another bag of Capri Sun and keep on believing what you are being fed.

was that really necessary? anyways the incident happened in 2002 when he hit the cop with his car and he was still with the Vikings

he didn't join the Pats* until 2007

come on, are you serious?

was that really necessary? anyways the incident happened in 2002 when he hit the cop with his car and he was still with the Vikings

he didn't join the Pats* until 2007

come on, are you serious?

If you get a year in jail for an accident, I would think it would be at least 5 times as bad for doing it on purpose. Double it for the victim being a cop and that's 10. That means he should be in jail until 2012.

Do you really think if he had stayed a Viking he would have stayed out of jail? They moved him to Oakland as an excuse and then he goes to NE for a 4th rounder. FOURTH ROUNDER. Yea right, that's believable.

If you get a year in jail for an accident, I would think it would be at least 5 times as bad for doing it on purpose. Double it for the victim being a cop and that's 10. That means he should be in jail until 2012.

Do you really think if he had stayed a Viking he would have stayed out of jail? They moved him to Oakland as an excuse and then he goes to NE for a 4th rounder. FOURTH ROUNDER. Yea right, that's believable.

All i was pointing out is that he was still a Viking and didn't end up with the Pats* until 5 years later

She wasn't a cop, get your story right ferchrissakes. She was a meter maid--worth 18 months tops. Course Randy had a very Krafty* lawyer so he walked away scotch free.

Oh shat, now he is getting all uppity. Some kind of X-Files Cigarette man crap.

Go snort some aspirin :rolleyes:

He didn't say pig....

Dude I am taking the cops side, not criticizing them. Both Moss and Hardy should be in jail and maybe Lynch. The cops are run by politicians who don't let them do what needs to be done. The politicians want the teams to be safe due to tax revenue. So feel free to run over a cop on purpose or to allegedly try to kill your father but make sure you're on an NFL team before you do it.