BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

Well I think it's now apparent why McClellan wrote this book. The picture of him on CNN.com shows him at the House Judiciary committee hearing on the CIA leak and lookie what he has sitting next to him for all the cameras to see. His book. :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think it's now apparent why McClellan wrote this book. The picture of him on CNN.com shows him at the House Judiciary committee hearing on the CIA leak and lookie what he has sitting next to him for all the cameras to see. His book. :lol:

:lol::lol::rolleyes:

To be fair, though, I think it was apparent from the start.

McClellend and his book have been so discredited by all except the most rabid and irrational leftists that at this point it's hard to even look at him without chuckling.

I really like CNN's headline right now:

McClellan can't exonerate Cheney in CIA leak

McClellan's quote is that he "didn't know" if Cheny knew anything about the CIA leak. Wouldn't a supposed insider having no evidence to support the idea that the VP was in on some CIA leak plot be good news? Instead, it's bad for Cheney because McClellan can't "exonerate" him. :lol:

I do disagree with just about all of the Messiah's policies and that he hasn't really done anything. I also think he is terribly naive WRT foreign policy and diplomacy. But I do not disagree that he has, to this point, been a good candidate for the Dem's. He's articulate and has a few notable speeches. His performance so far has only been in the primaries though. It remains to be seen how he'll do leading up to the big show when he's not perperually getting his ass kissed by the adoring masses of Lefties.

What about this foreign policy don't you like? I don't mind our President meeting with any world leaders, just as long as he doesn't screw up when doing so. If he meets with them and contradicts everything they say, they are worse off than before the meeting. Its just a matter of handling the meeting correctly, IMHO.

What about this foreign policy don't you like? I don't mind our President meeting with any world leaders, just as long as he doesn't screw up when doing so. If he meets with them and contradicts everything they say, they are worse off than before the meeting. Its just a matter of handling the meeting correctly, IMHO.

What about Presidents who meet with leaders of other countries, sneak up behind them and start rubbing their shoulders?

Sometimes you don't have to say a word to screw up.

What about Presidents who meet with leaders of other countries, sneak up behind them and start rubbing their shoulders?

Why do I have the feeling that the President prior to the one you're talking about was doing rubbing a bit lower than the shoulders. :lol:

Why do I have the feeling that the President prior to the one you're talking about was doing rubbing a bit lower than the shoulders. :lol:

The President of which you speak is lucky that Margaret Thatcher was no longer Prime Minister of England at that time. The Iron Lady would have opened a can of whoopass on him

Meeting is fine, provided that at least some minimal preconditions are met. It's the unconditional willingness to bargain with those who refuse in advance to give one inch that is naiive and dangerous.

I think Obama actually meeting with anybody under any and all circumstances is about as unlikely as McCain taking off a mask and turning out to be Bush II.

I think he is very naive about it. Don't you think we are presently communicating with Iran? Just because it isn't done in public doesn't mean it isn't happening. I think he's also naive if he thinks we can just extract ourselves from any role in the ME and protect the availability of oil. While we didn't need this war, we do need a forward presence there, especially with Iran's shenanigans. One way to lessen our presence there is to develop our own oil sources, but he and the Dem's are so beholden to the Sierra Club and wacko groups like them they can't and won't do anything.

But maybe the Messiah has the plans for a hydrogen car in his back pocket and will share it with us once elected... :lol:

I think Obama actually meeting with anybody under any and all circumstances is about as unlikely as McCain taking off a mask and turning out to be Bush II.

Thru the magic of computers McCain doesn't have to take off a mask.

All you need is Photoshop and DNC mailing list and voilia! McBush avatars