Guess who had this to say yesterday...

Don't quote me on this, but I think it was Keith Newman, and he bit on the play fake on a naked boot leg, then recovered, then got juked by pennington for a touchdown, absolutetly awful

Talk about a day late and a dollar short...

Somehow, I have this vision of that linebacker he brought in (Robinson i think?) getting juked by Chad Pennington (or some other lame QB) and falling down. Greggggg sure did put him in a great position to do what he did best.

Thanks for rehashing that painful memory, todd.

Don't quote me on this, but I think it was Keith Newman, and he bit on the play fake on a naked boot leg, then recovered, then got juked by pennington for a touchdown, absolutetly awful

Nope. 'Twas indeed "Coach" Eddie Robinson.

Nope. 'Twas indeed "Coach" Eddie Robinson.

I stand corrected. That does make it 10 times more pathetic tho. In 6th grade outside linebackers learn to stay at home on play fakes like that because they're not gonna make the play if it is a handoff to the opposite side. However, if you bite on the fake its an easy td, but if you stay at home its an easy TFL. How doesn this guy not know this in his 10th year in the league. And bledsoe looked awful today, I don't know if this Henry kid is gonna work out, clemetns even got burnt deep I hate losing to the jets. I can't beleive we haven't made the playoffs in 3 years, Williams needs to go.

I think Herm Edwards remarked something to the effect of Chad's Elvis-like moves in the postgame press conference. Talk 'bout adding insult to injury...

A medium competent LB would have buried Pennington two feet into the turf on that play. Instead, we had a guy ready for the rocking chair shadowing a QB with cement blocks for feet and missing him so piss-poorly that the play is still in the running for the Bills' worst defensive play of all time.

Don Rickles?...Did he also say "I gave him a cookie and he went away"?

No, Rickles said Winner gets a Kewpie doll! (gotta watch out for the doll police, they were out in force yesterday)

Rickles is one funny mofo.