All NFL games on CBS to be in HD!

Agreed, about time. Though they HD'd most of them last year and I figured this year they'd all be HD.

Nothin' like it ever seen before. Many cities local stations are now broadcasting in HD and you don't need a dish or cable to receive them. Just an 'over the air' HD antenna.

Agreed, about time. Though they HD'd most of them last year and I figured this year they'd all be HD.

Nothin' like it ever seen before. Many cities local stations are now broadcasting in HD and you don't need a dish or cable to receive them. Just an 'over the air' HD antenna.

And by "HD antenna," you really mean "any antenna at all." Don't buy into the hype that you need a special antenna for HD signals. :D

Perhaps I drank the RadioShack cool-aid, but they talked me into their HD antenna -a small (7" x 3") white rectangle antenna and it does bring in the HD super clear. My rabbit ears couldn't deliver that kind of clarity.

FYI, about $40.00

This is fantastic news..........................to those whose cable providers have properly negotiated and are now carrying CBS HD.

I'm from the southern tier region and we do not have CBS HD being offered through Time Warner, it is allegedly because of a contractual disagreement between Granite Broadcasting and Time Warner, all that I know is that I seldomly get to see the Bills in HD.

Anyone have any solutions?

This is fantastic news..........................to those whose cable providers have properly negotiated and are now carrying CBS HD.

I'm from the southern tier region and we do not have CBS HD being offered through Time Warner, it is allegedly because of a contractual disagreement between Granite Broadcasting and Time Warner, all that I know is that I seldomly get to see the Bills in HD.

Anyone have any solutions?

Move to a new city that offers CBS HD

Perhaps I drank the RadioShack cool-aid, but they talked me into their HD antenna -a small (7" x 3") white rectangle antenna and it does bring in the HD super clear. My rabbit ears couldn't deliver that kind of clarity.

FYI, about $40.00

With digital, you either get the signal or you don't, there is no in between snowy crappy sh--. The $40 ant is no doubt better than the cheap rabbit ears ant it replaced, but as the other poster said any GOOD ant will do.

I live in Glens Falls - does anyone know if you can get HD reception here?

You can get digital teevee most anywhere. You need either an HDTV or a set-top box digital tuner for a standard old television. With antenna configurations, some locations require more work than others. I've got a thread in the Consumer forum on this subject... should update it with what I've done.