Hillary Is Still In This For Her Own Financial Interests

So if it is down to a long shot, at what point does she say it is time to get back to work in the Senate representing me and my van by the river as one of my 3 congressional representatives?

She was just back in the Senate yesterday voting on bills. She doesn't have to be in the building to conduct business, her assistants keep her up to date on issues. If you have a specific issue you need help with that only she can resolve, give her office a call.

She was just back in the Senate yesterday voting on bills. She doesn't have to be in the building to conduct business, her assistants keep her up to date on issues. If you have a specific issue you need help with that only she can resolve, give her office a call.

I don't have a specific issue...but I do expect her to be in the Senate.

She's missed 33% of her votes this congress and most in the last two months, for what will soon become a vanity campaign.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/c001041/

That and she still owes WNY the 200,000 jobs she promised.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me where Hillary is breaking the rules.

I don't see anyone arguing that Hillary is breaking the rules. There seems to be more of a mindset that she is single-handedly destroying any chance your party has at taking back the White House, in addition to destroying for years any this country has of happily supporting another woman running for the presidency.

She lies and cheats and, to disgusting lengths, makes stuff up to placate the downtrodden in hopes they fall for her "It's all about you when it's really all about me" approach to life and politics. Most importantly, there is not one shred of evidence that Hillary cares about anything other than herself, and the simple fact that many people believe she is running and staying in this race just to !@#$ with her dirtbag husband speaks volumes to the fact that she will never, ever, ever be president of this country until she somehow STOPS reminding all the men of every bitchy, slimey, lying, manipulationg piece-of-sshiit dick puppet we ever regretted !@#$ing in our lives.

But breaking rules? Not so much. She's probably clean there.

Word on the street is she's looking for an easy, face-saving exit, as I have said before. After running off at the gums about not quitting, she really can't or running again becomes problematic. The Obama campaign has expressed interest in working out some sort of solution to seat Florida delegates....the candidates will split them and there is virtually no way that Hillary can catch up anyway. Michigan is pretty much SOL because Obama didn't even has his name on the ballot and there's just no way to do it. I suppose you could check on the MI superdelegate alignment and split the delegates that way, but it's kinda of bass ackwards and I don't see that as a viable solution.

Obama and Clinton and their historic fight to the finish are getting all the media attention, with little left over for McCain.

No matter what you think of Obama, he's run a good campaign, far better than I think most people would have thought possible. How he'll run the next one has yet to be seen, but it could just happen that he is just as smart as he seems. Maybe all politicians suck, but after 8 years of a moron, smart would be a nice change.

at what point does she say it is time to get back to work in the Senate representing me and my van by the river as one of my 3 congressional representatives?

she hasn't really been doing that the last 8 years. why should she start now?

Read up on the rules, last time I checked superdelegates can vote for whoever they want for whatever reason. Even pledged delegates can switch if they want. And Florida/Michigan is TBD by the DNC. So nothing Hillary is doing is against the rules.

NewsFlash: Nobody voted for Obama in MI because he wasn't on the ballet...

:lol:

PJ, here are some facts for you: Hill'ry promised upsatate NY 200,000 jobs when she originally ran for the US Senate from NYS. She produced nothing. When questioned recently, she said at the time she made the campaign promise she assumed that Al Gore would be President. Just prior to the NC primary she promised North Carolinians 200,000 jobs if she was elected....

Second fact: Although Hill'ry is, through no fault of mine, the junior Senator from NYS, she hasn't spent "spit's worth" of time on the affairs of NYS for the past two years. If she can't do today's job, who really thinks she can do tomorrow's?

If she can't even read the political realities of this primary campaign season, why should I believe she will be able to read the nuances of world affairs as President?