Hillary Is Still In This For Her Own Financial Interests

If Hillary drops out now, who will donate to her campaign?... She stands to loose big. Already in a hole and borrowing against her and Bill's wealth (about 100 million since Bill left office) she has until the convention to get donations... After that, she can only take about 250k.

She must be really proud knowing that she is mathematically eliminated and still taking money off the back of the poor working class slobs out there that don't know any better... Think she has an ounce of guilt? :lol: Right!

:D:wallbash:

She has other options like moving the loan to her 2012 senate re-election campaign... She can also (gasp) have Obama supporters give her money in the name of "party unity." For right now since she hasn't asked the Obama camp, it is the poor slobs going to her website I guess...

:D

I cant wait till she alienates the whole party as she falls, clawing and grabbing for anything she can, like the unscrupulous B word we as new yorkers know her as.

Believe it or not, I can't wait either... Which means McCain will win and things will continue down... Out of chaos comes order. Let the Repubs drive this country down even further till there is social unrest. Let it roll where it may!

Signed,

Anarchy in Illinois

Believe it or not, I can't wait either... Which means McCain will win and things will continue down... Out of chaos comes order. Let the Repubs drive this country down even further till there is social unrest. Let it roll where it may!

Signed,

Anarchy in Illinois

Newsflash: Things are going to continue down regardless of which candidate ends up in the White House.

She must be really proud knowing that she is mathematically eliminated and still taking money off the back of the poor working class slobs out there that don't know any better... Think she has an ounce of guilt? :D Right!

Another distortion of facts. She is not mathematically eliminated. She can't pass Obama in pledged delegates, but neither has the number of pledged delegates needed to win the nomination. She can get the nomination with the support of superdelegates, or if pledged delegates switch their votes at the convention. It may be a long shot, but it is not a mathematical certainty that she is eliminated. It's the Obama elitist arrogance of arithmetic.

Another distortion of facts. She is not mathematically eliminated. She can't pass Obama in pledged delegates, but neither has the number of pledged delegates needed to win the nomination. She can get the nomination with the support of superdelegates, or if pledged delegates switch their votes at the convention. It may be a long shot, but it is not a mathematical certainty that she is eliminated. It's the Obama elitist arrogance of arithmetic.

Yeah, it's Obama's people who're elitist because their they one's trying to dick with the process when they're not ahead.

Oops.

Yeah, it's Obama's people who're elitist because their they one's trying to dick with the process when they're not ahead.

Oops.

Read up on the rules, last time I checked superdelegates can vote for whoever they want for whatever reason. Even pledged delegates can switch if they want. And Florida/Michigan is TBD by the DNC. So nothing Hillary is doing is against the rules.

Read up on the rules, last time I checked superdelegates can vote for whoever they want for whatever reason. Even pledged delegates can switch if they want. And Florida/Michigan is TBD by the DNC. So nothing Hillary is doing is against the rules.

I guess stiffing vendors for millions of dollars is ok too, right? Hillary looking out for the small business man as usual! :D

Just how little shame does one have to have to support this heinous example of a human being?

I guess stiffing vendors for millions of dollars is ok too, right? Hillary looking out for the small business man as usual! :wallbash:

Just how little shame does one have to have to support this heinous example of a human being?

Of course you're not supporting Hillary because she owes some bills. :D Nevermind the fact that the majority of Americans owe money on their credit cards and don't pay up front. Try again.

Imagine the Electoral College doing the same thing, you fuggin' hypocrite. I can only imagine the whining you'd do based on your uninformed, infantile tirades from 8 years ago.

Imagine the Electoral College doing the same thing, you fuggin' hypocrite. I can only imagine the whining you'd do based on your uninformed, infantile tirades from 8 years ago.

We'd have been in much better shape if the Electoral College sided with the popular vote in 2000. I'm still waiting for someone to show me where Hillary is breaking the rules. You're just reaching at straws now because it kills you when you're wrong.

We'd have been in much better shape if the Electoral College sided with the popular vote in 2000.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me where Hillary is breaking the rules. You're just reaching at straws now because it kills you when you're wrong.

It's not killing me at all. I'm laughing at you, the rest of the big party lemmings, and your carpet bagger. You people deserve exactly what you get.

:lol:

It's not killing me at all. I'm laughing at you, the rest of the big party lemmings, and your carpet bagger. You people deserve exactly what you get.

Don't be mean to PJ. He's may be more clueless than Alicia Silverstone but he's still a sweetheart. :wub:

Of course you're not supporting Hillary because she owes some bills. :lol:Nevermind the fact that the majority of Americans owe money on their credit cards and don't pay up front. Try again.

So stiffing private business for services rendered = people owing money on their credit cards??? :wub:

Aside from your apparent lack of understanding about the reason the credit card industry exists, are you just channeling Molson now?

:lol::lol::lol:

So if it is down to a long shot, at what point does she say it is time to get back to work in the Senate representing me and my van by the river as one of my 3 congressional representatives?